Tiller heaps praise on speedy WR Bryant

Tiller heaps praise on speedy WR Bryant

There are 6 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 31, 2007, titled Tiller heaps praise on speedy WR Bryant. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

It seemed like an innocent enough request. A writer at Tuesday's 36th annual Big Ten football media day wanted Purdue coach Joe Tiller to compare Boilermakers quarterback Curtis Painter and wide receiver Dorien ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

kjss

Beverly Shores, IN

#6 Aug 1, 2007
It would be nice to see Lymon finally get serious about something.......especially his college career. At this point, playing in the NFL doesn't look likely; there are all kinds of fast recievers his size making their mark in Div I right now. Selmon has done nothing (aside from one game) to make a positive name for himself.

Come on guy, dedicate yourself and show the pros you're capable of being an every down/every game star at this level and the next; otherwise, you'll have huge regrets for the rest of your life. This is it! The clock is running, and this train is about to leave station with or without you. Harness all that potential and make a great name and living for yourself!!!
GoColts

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8 Aug 1, 2007
Go Boilers!!!

Since: Mar 07

Park Ridge, IL

#9 Aug 1, 2007
kjss wrote:
It would be nice to see Lymon finally get serious about something.......especially his college career. At this point, playing in the NFL doesn't look likely; there are all kinds of fast recievers his size making their mark in Div I right now. Selmon has done nothing (aside from one game) to make a positive name for himself.
Come on guy, dedicate yourself and show the pros you're capable of being an every down/every game star at this level and the next; otherwise, you'll have huge regrets for the rest of your life. This is it! The clock is running, and this train is about to leave station with or without you. Harness all that potential and make a great name and living for yourself!!!
nothing worse than having a talented player who does not work hard. You hate to cut him, because of the talent, but then having a player slack is destructive to the rest of the team.
Hey Mr Obvious

United States

#11 Aug 1, 2007
It would be nice if you knew how to spell his name.
kjss wrote:
Funny

Columbus, IN

#21 Aug 3, 2007
I swear I read the exact same story in the Journal and Courier.
Clayton Masters

Bloomington, IN

#22 Aug 5, 2007
Tiller sure knows how to HEAP it on that's for sure. I can't believe he's still coaching. Who the HELL was John Purdue anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyoming Cowboys NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboy Linebacker Ghaali Muhammad Recognized by... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Pay per Head 1
News Ex-Ritter back carries load (Nov '07) Nov '11 RiversideDrive26 2
News NFL ticker: Eagles' coach: Don't rush to judge ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Proud Hater 18
News A thrilling win in Albuquerque (Jan '10) Jan '10 a fan 1
Wyoming picked to go Bowling! (Oct '09) Oct '09 Larry 1
News Wyoming will lean on defense (Sep '09) Sep '09 Josh Biezuns 1
News Texas-Wyoming at a glance (Sep '09) Sep '09 JJCC 2
More from around the web