Cowboys coach Glenn fuming over predi...

Cowboys coach Glenn fuming over prediction

There are 2 comments on the Fort Collins Coloradoan story from Jul 19, 2006, titled Cowboys coach Glenn fuming over prediction. In it, Fort Collins Coloradoan reports that:

SAN DIEGO - One day after being told that his Cowboys had been picked to finish last in the Mountain West Conference football race, Joe Glenn still was fuming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Collins Coloradoan.

Ron Chapin

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2006
I Have Been A Wyoming Cowboy Every since I Could Walk, But Last Year, I Had High Expectations For the Cowboys, I Think Joe Glenn & His Coaching Staff Did The Worst Job Of Coaching The Last Half Of The Season, It reminded Me Of The Past Coaching Staff, I Hope He & His Coaching Staff Can Put It Togeher This Year Or Maybe Another Long Season For A Die Hard Wyoming Fan.
John Stanley

United States

#2 Sep 5, 2006
Joe Glenn will turn this program around. He posssess a solid offensive mind with a proven track record at The Univ. of South Dakota, Northern Colorado, Montana, and now Wyoming. This school is one of the best kept secrets in Division I circles. Other than the Utah State game which is history, I predict victories over Boise State, Air Force, New Mexico,Colorado State, San Diego State ,and UNLV. Lets go bowling Cowboys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyoming Cowboys NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboy Linebacker Ghaali Muhammad Recognized by... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Pay per Head 1
News Ex-Ritter back carries load (Nov '07) Nov '11 RiversideDrive26 2
News NFL ticker: Eagles' coach: Don't rush to judge ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Proud Hater 18
News A thrilling win in Albuquerque (Jan '10) Jan '10 a fan 1
Wyoming picked to go Bowling! (Oct '09) Oct '09 Larry 1
News Wyoming will lean on defense (Sep '09) Sep '09 Josh Biezuns 1
News Texas-Wyoming at a glance (Sep '09) Sep '09 JJCC 2
More from around the web