Cavaliers Fall To Cowboys, 23-3, In S...

Cavaliers Fall To Cowboys, 23-3, In Season Opener

There are 6 comments on the University of Virginia story from Sep 2, 2007, titled Cavaliers Fall To Cowboys, 23-3, In Season Opener. In it, University of Virginia reports that:

Devin Moore rushed for 125 yards and a touchdown and Wyoming held Virginia to 110 total yards in a 23-3 victory Saturday in the season opener for both teams. via University of Virginia

Join the discussion below, or Read more at University of Virginia.

UVa Alum

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2007
Both Grohs must go - the son can't coach and the dad has dismembered a fine program. When will the university admin get it?
getting bad

Forest, VA

#2 Sep 2, 2007
UVa Alum wrote:
Both Grohs must go - the son can't coach and the dad has dismembered a fine program. When will the university admin get it?
I could not agree more with that statement! Are we looking at another Pete? This is clearly not working and just getting worse!
GoWyo

Fountain, CO

#3 Sep 2, 2007
getting bad wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not agree more with that statement! Are we looking at another Pete? This is clearly not working and just getting worse!
Wyoming's program is on the rise with Joe Glenn at the helm, who has won national championships in D-2 and 1-AA, but I do agree you need a new coach.
jko

Sioux Falls, SD

#4 Sep 2, 2007
that was a pathetic showinf by the cavs
chilei

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Sep 4, 2007
Wyoming made UVA look like a bunch of school children playing in the front yard (oh wait, a child may have scored).

I went to the game last year and it was much the same, even many of the UVA fans told us that our team was clearly better prepared and should have won. UVA should never even be close with Wyoming, a team that is not even a strong dominance within the MWC. The game this year was even worse, seven yards of rushing???? pathetic!

As a Wyoming fan, it was a fantastic outcome and may just be the highlight of the year.
COACHMK

AOL

#6 Sep 5, 2007
I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THE COWBOYS ARE GOING TO HAVE A REAL NICE YEAR. THEY ARE ON THE CUSP OF BREAKING INTO THE TOP 25, AND WITH MORE EXPEREINCE AND HARD WORK WILL DO SO.
THEY ARE LEAD BY ONE OF THE BEST FB COACHES IN THE COUNTRY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyoming Cowboys NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboy Linebacker Ghaali Muhammad Recognized by... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Pay per Head 1
News Ex-Ritter back carries load (Nov '07) Nov '11 RiversideDrive26 2
News NFL ticker: Eagles' coach: Don't rush to judge ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Proud Hater 18
News A thrilling win in Albuquerque (Jan '10) Jan '10 a fan 1
Wyoming picked to go Bowling! (Oct '09) Oct '09 Larry 1
News Wyoming will lean on defense (Sep '09) Sep '09 Josh Biezuns 1
News Texas-Wyoming at a glance (Sep '09) Sep '09 JJCC 2
More from around the web