For coaches, no sleep 'til BCS champi...

For coaches, no sleep 'til BCS championship game

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Dec 5, 2012, titled For coaches, no sleep 'til BCS championship game. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Kelly and top-ranked Notre Dame play Saban and No. 2 Alabama in Miami. The coaches appeared together at a news conference on Wednesday at the Nasdaq stock exchange in Times Square.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Dec 5, 2012
#1 Notre Dame and #2 Alabama are lead by two guys that know what they are doing. I am glad that Jack went with Kelly, he got criticized for the choice over some bigger program guys but as we can see, he made the best choice. We will play a quality opponent in the Championship game and I hope the Irish come out on Top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HS GametimeBOYS BASKETBALL: Centennial's Griffi... Sep 30 Fart news 2
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- (Oct '07) May '15 tom wingo 22
News Former Cleveland State forward commits to Wichi... May '15 tom wingo 2
News Six players to transfer from Illinois State (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Mizzou Basketball Releases 2008-09 Television S... (Nov '08) Mar '15 Lab 3
News Maryland women's basketball - Brown and Frese n... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Bigpops 1
News Patsos tries to steam, not boil over (Nov '08) Feb '15 Conernedgrad 3
More from around the web