Dominican's Deysha Smith-Jenkins Will...

Dominican's Deysha Smith-Jenkins Will Run Track for Connecticut

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Dominican's Deysha Smith-Jenkins Will Run Track for Connecticut. In it, Patch.com reports that:

There's no question Dominican senior Deysha Smith-Jenkins is a phenomenal basketball player, but even she was surprised when she heard that the University of Connecticut was knocking at her door.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Coach K

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Incredible athlete. Most importantly, this kid is humble and God-fearing. This kid has been blessed with some incredible athleticism, but stays humble in the midst of praises. It was refreshing seeing a young lady play the game of basketball the right way. I would love to see her in a uconn basketball uniform. Over 1,400 pts and 600 rebounds... 5'10" guard forced to play the Center position.....Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida booster clears Antonio Callaway of sexu... Aug 17 vulcanalex 1
News Reilly Center Voted Toughest Venue In A-10 Aug 11 jdc98 1
News New director in time of change Jul 30 Jack 1
News Amid heated campaign season, Republicans hope t... Jul '16 Jack 1
News Four Halton field lacrosse teams heading to OFSAA May '16 predators still o... 1
News 2016 Rio Olympics: Team USA Unveils Women's Bas... May '16 Ivyawe 2
News UConn women's basketball team will make 11th tr... May '16 Ivyawe 1
More from around the web