Texas A&M renews Oklahoma rivalry in Cotton Bowl

Jan 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KHOU-TV Houston

Spencer Nealy and some of his Texas A&M teammates were discussing potential bowl games even before their first SEC season began.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we crossed the 50 and scored, lol, have a nice day and try again. We will only get better next year, your team is getting worse and better yet, you extended the contract of the biggest moron in football. It's Great to be Irish. We lost a game, would have liked to have won but we are building a machine that will dominate in the future. Our future is so bright, gotta wear shades. Kelly started a process and while we exceeded my expectations this season it is only going to get better. I am happy that you'll witness it. How sweet it is.
> You really are a dumb @ss, aren't you!? How long did it take Alabama to score a TD against LSU last year? How about 8 quarters (2 games). How long did it take Alabama to score against that pathetic, overrated team of yours? First quarter (first time they touch the ball). Now, be a good wittle Leprechaun snot nosed kid, and go wipe off your muddy shoeprints on your Notre Dame posters.
>:)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Less than 3 minutes, to be precise. On only 5 plays.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You really are a dumb @ss, aren't you!? How long did it take Alabama to score a TD against LSU last year? How about 8 quarters (2 games). How long did it take Alabama to score against that pathetic, overrated team of yours? First quarter (first time they touch the ball). Now, be a good wittle Leprechaun snot nosed kid, and go wipe off your muddy shoeprints on your Notre Dame posters.
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Matt from Columbus wrote:
Less than 3 minutes, to be precise. On only 5 plays.<quoted text>
> Coach Artie shouldn't be so tough on BigDumb... uh, Dan! Already having his beloved, overrated, inept CFB team getting their @sses handed to them once again by a "real" BCS quality SEC team. Embarrassed on national TV! Having to witness first hand, the SEC winning their 7th straight BCS National Championship. Having to watch his way overrated defensive slug of the year, Manti Z'ro getting face planted on every play. And, already in a whirl of $#!+ being a delusional Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish fan. Poor girl... uh, boy ... stuck in Jurassic Park, up Dinosaur Creek in a canoe with no paddle. The pain, the pain!!!
>;)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie shouldn't be so tough on BigDumb... uh, Dan! Already having his beloved, overrated, inept CFB team getting their @sses handed to them once again by a "real" BCS quality SEC team. Embarrassed on national TV! Having to witness first hand, the SEC winning their 7th straight BCS National Championship. Having to watch his way overrated defensive slug of the year, Manti Z'ro getting face planted on every play. And, already in a whirl of $#!+ being a delusional Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish fan. Poor girl... uh, boy ... stuck in Jurassic Park, up Dinosaur Creek in a canoe with no paddle. The pain, the pain!!!
>;)
How long did it take Towson to score against LSU?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Or Clemson for that matter.
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did it take Towson to score against LSU?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Matt from Columbus wrote:
Or Clemson for that matter. <quoted text>
He knows that their ship is sinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••