Texas A&M renews Oklahoma rivalry in Cotton Bowl

Jan 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KHOU-TV Houston

Spencer Nealy and some of his Texas A&M teammates were discussing potential bowl games even before their first SEC season began.

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Looking forward to this game, should be a good one. One of the better match ups of the bowl season. Don't really have a favorite in the game just looking forward to two good QB's going at it.
brother

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Texas A&M all the way. To much speed

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

brother wrote:
Texas A&M all the way. To much speed
They (A&M) have speed at QB but they are slower everywhere else.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
They (A&M) have speed at QB but they are slower everywhere else.
> Hold it, hold it... Slower everywhere else? You're thinking of Notre Dame! Get your facts straight, Mr. Delusion!
>:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

> Like Coach Artie has been saying all year long... Choklahoma is waaaaaaaaaaaay overrated!
brother

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Well lets see ---- I will still take Texas A&M ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

> Johnny Football could have beat the Choklahoma Doomer Gloomers all by himself!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Johnny Football could have beat the Choklahoma Doomer Gloomers all by himself!
He did. Take him off the team and they lose by 30

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
He did. Take him off the team and they lose by 30
> No way! Texas A&M has double the talent and speed Choklahoma has ... offensively and defensively. Elmo Fudd, the Cherry Street Elementary QB could have played for A&M and they still win by four TD's. The Doomer Gloomers are pathetic!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No way! Texas A&M has double the talent and speed Choklahoma has ... offensively and defensively. Elmo Fudd, the Cherry Street Elementary QB could have played for A&M and they still win by four TD's. The Doomer Gloomers are pathetic!
Would like to agree with ya but I don't want us both to be wrong.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Would like to agree with ya but I don't want us both to be wrong.
> Yeah, you should stand your ground and stay wrong!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, you should stand your ground and stay wrong!
You have never been good at that whole reading comprehension thing have ya.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have always been good at that whole reading comprehension thing.
> Wrong is wrong! And, unfortunately for you ... you're pretty much always wrong! But, never fear ... Professor Artie is here, with the corrections to your wrongful ways!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Wrong is wrong! And, unfortunately for you ... you're pretty much always wrong! But, never fear ... Professor Artie is here, with the corrections to your wrongful ways!
Poor little guy, hanging in the land of delusion must keep you happy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know, by me hanging around in the land of delusion keeps me happy.
> Yes... yes Coach Artie did know that! Yep! Coach Artie is the guy who told you Notre Dame was way in over their heads playing Alabama. ND #1? You gotta be kidding! Did you listen to The Coach? Nooooooooooooooooo, you kept making a fool out of yourself with your ignorance. Well, take the next couple of weeks off to lick your wounds and come back and try again. Coach Artie's Question of the Day: Will you come out of hiding before the start of the next CFB season? Inquiring minds want to know!

And remember...
"If anyone knows ... Coach Artie knows!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yes... yes Coach Artie did know that! Yep! Coach Artie is the guy who told you Notre Dame was way in over their heads playing Alabama. ND #1? You gotta be kidding! Did you listen to The Coach? Nooooooooooooooooo, you kept making a fool out of yourself with your ignorance. Well, take the next couple of weeks off to lick your wounds and come back and try again. Coach Artie's Question of the Day: Will you come out of hiding before the start of the next CFB season? Inquiring minds want to know!
And remember...
"If anyone knows ... Coach Artie knows!
I was posting on here last night after the game, you were probably blowing a Bama fan. It must really suck to not be able to talk about your own team.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was multi-tasking last night. I was posting on here after the game, and was blowing a Bama fan at the same time. Now that is what you call talent. It really sucks right now being a Notre Dame fan. I'm really not able to talk about my sorry ass team right now. They stunk up the place last night. What a national embarrassment.
> Yep, that was a first class @ss whippin' if I ever saw one! Didn't Coach Artie warn you and that pathetic team of yours not to mess with the SEC? Sure he did! But, noooooooooo... you had your head stuck up your @ss, making a fool out of yourself with all those delusional posts ... and now you have to pay the price and take the Wrath of the Wizard! Pity!!! Next time, listen to someone who knows the ropes, Coach Artie ... and it won't be so painful!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yep, that was a first class @ss whippin' if I ever saw one! Didn't Coach Artie warn you and that pathetic team of yours not to mess with the SEC? Sure he did! But, noooooooooo... you had your head stuck up your @ss, making a fool out of yourself with all those delusional posts ... and now you have to pay the price and take the Wrath of the Wizard! Pity!!! Next time, listen to someone who knows the ropes, Coach Artie ... and it won't be so painful!
I guess it was like me warning you not to mess with the ACC. You're team lost to Bama and yall played the best game that you have played in the history of LSU football, in fact everyone else in the SEC except for maybe Georgia this year is just riding Bama's coattail. I find it hilarious that your team sucks so bad that you have to jump on the bandwagon of the team that normally whips your ass. Have a nice day and try again. Sorry your team was a wreck all season, at least your were able to squeak by Towson and Auburn with a little ref help.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it was like me warning you not to mess with the ACC. Even though I know LSU didn't really want to be in Atlanta and wasn't fired up to play an ACC team. Clemson was playing one of the SEC elite's and they were fired up to win a game that was like a national championship game to them. An SEC elite team in LSU.
My team lost to Bama and we sucked even though we played the best game that we have played in the history of Notre Dame football. In fact everyone else in the country knows that my beloved Fighting Irish didn't belong in the BCS National Championship game. I find it really does hurt that everyone is laughing their ass off that my team sucks and got steamrolled so bad. Now, I might have to jump on the SEC bandwagon Coach Artie. I'm heartbroken that LSU has kicked my teams ass the last two times we played them, and now Alabama kicks our ass in the National Championship game. How embarressing for us Notre Dame fans. We really should stay away from playing the SEC. If we ever do luck out agin, like this year, and have to play an SEC team in the BCS National Championship game, I think we should just forfeit just to keep the college football world from laughing at us, and for the major embarrassment it brings upon Leprechaun Nation. Wish me a nice day and maybe I'll try again. I appologize for my team being so sorry and being the most lucky team in college football all season. And I really should appologize for my Irish stealing several games this year with our hometown refs. We really do deserve to be the laughing stock of college football after that BCS fiasco.
Hope your team wins another 10, 11, 12, or 13 games next season. Double didgit wins does seem to be the norm at LSU.
> Aww, don't take it so hard, Daniel! It's not your fault your team sucks, and is a national embarrassment! Keep licking your woounds and try again next year!

Sympathetically yours,
Coach Artie (Helping to keep the poor, stunned, pathetic, delusional ND fans from committing Hari-kari in the frozen pastures of South Bend, Indiana)

P.S.- A helpful saying personally formulated for you, Daniel, from your favorite knockout artist, moi...
An intelligent person knows when their team gets their @sses handed to them by an SEC team, to stay away from playing SEC teams. A dumb@ss unfortunately will keep showing up for an SEC @ss whippin'! How many times in a row for ND is this now?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Aww, don't take it so hard, Daniel! It's not your fault your team sucks, and is a national embarrassment! Keep licking your woounds and try again next year!
Sympathetically yours,
Coach Artie (Helping to keep the poor, stunned, pathetic, delusional ND fans from committing Hari-kari in the frozen pastures of South Bend, Indiana)
P.S.- A helpful saying personally formulated for you, Daniel, from your favorite knockout artist, moi...
An intelligent person knows when their team gets their @sses handed to them by an SEC team, to stay away from playing SEC teams. A dumb@ss unfortunately will keep showing up for an SEC @ss whippin'! How many times in a row for ND is this now?
At least we crossed the 50 and scored, lol, have a nice day and try again. We will only get better next year, your team is getting worse and better yet, you extended the contract of the biggest moron in football. It's Great to be Irish. We lost a game, would have liked to have won but we are building a machine that will dominate in the future. Our future is so bright, gotta wear shades. Kelly started a process and while we exceeded my expectations this season it is only going to get better. I am happy that you'll witness it. How sweet it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••