Weber likes Badgers' look

Weber likes Badgers' look

There are 5 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 16, 2008, titled Weber likes Badgers' look. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Bruce Weber didn't mean to put pressure on Bo Ryan , but he might have when he compared Wisconsin to Illinois' 2005 Final Four team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TOLMAPPP

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2008
TOUGH SEASON, BUT HE'S A GOOD COACH
Tom

Muskego, WI

#3 Mar 17, 2008
Bill Self wrote:
No, no he's not. A good coach would have figured out how to best use Pruitt and Randle, would have helped bring the freshman along, would have had a game plan for protecting a lead with three minutes left, would have been able to teach correct free-throw shooting form, would have recruited better players,...
I am looking forward to your namesake falling way short of the final 4, as usual. I will forever associate Coach Weber with the 2004-2005 season and the joy and excitement that season gave us.
Final Four

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2008
Talk about unfair...

Why does South Alabama get to play what amounts to a home game against a higher seeded team? They are a 10th seed for crying out loud!

Why does Davidson get to play what amounts to a home game against a higher seeded team?

Why does Kansas State get to play what amounts to a home game against a higher seeded team?

The tournament committee really screwed up with these selections.

They could have easily switched all these teams with other equally seeded teams and not given them these "home" games!
Tom

Muskego, WI

#6 Mar 17, 2008
You were lucky to get the Kansas job. Kansas has been highly successful for years. Any adequate coach would be as good or better than you. Put you at Baylor or Iowa State and you would be a Big 12 bottom feeder.
Tom

Muskego, WI

#8 Mar 17, 2008
I still have not seen you in a final four. The way you change jobs, I reckon you will next be in the NBA for the $$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wisconsin Badgers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wisconsin stuns No. 1 Kentucky (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Frank Kaminsky ready for Kentucky Wildcats (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 4
News Set in Stone? Five-star center closing in on de... (Nov '14) Nov '14 csmosher 1
News Poor shooting costs Badgers against Spartans (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bernie 1
News NCAA roundup: Duke dethroned; Jimmer falls; Kem... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jayhawk 1
News Review: Remarkable actress is the brightness in... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Yessir 3
Wisconsin Badgers 2011 Basketball Championship (Mar '11) Mar '11 MumRa 4
More from around the web