George Mason Faces William & Mary For CAA Title, NCAA Bid - Spo...

Full story: NBC 4 Washington, DC

George Mason's unexpected Final Four run two years ago made the team an example of the magic that can happen in the NCAA Tournament, and a win Tuesday night in Richmond will give the team another shot at March ...
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 10, 2008
aimee

Williamsburg, VA

#1 Mar 10, 2008
Go Tribe!
SMA in Northern VA

Fairfax, VA

#2 Mar 10, 2008
Congrats to GMU on the CAA 2008 Championship game in Richmond. I was a student during the GMU FF4 fun in 2006. I remember seeing Channel 4 news people in the Johnson Center during the Final Four game...would love to be a part of it again (as an alumni) this '08 NCAA tournament! GO GMU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College of William and Mary NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JMU Beats William & Mary In Double OT (Oct '12) Oct '12 Roof Diving 2
Parks' Hat Trick Leads UVA To Victory - NBC29 W... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Bring Back Groh 7
William and Mary's defense will be called upon ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 football guru 1
VCU Rolls Over William And Mary - wtvr (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dion Clarke 2
A terrible start to the season for UVa (Sep '09) Sep '09 cavs24 1
Countdown to Kick Off: Cavs to Face William & M... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Orange Citizen 3
Coach Groh on Season Opener Against William & Mary (Aug '09) Sep '09 Tony 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

College of William and Mary NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••