Notre Dame-Michigan: It's Finally Here

Sep 12, 2009 Full story: Bleacher Report

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Great, Well after a long week of school, work etc., it's finally here: the weekend! hat means Michigan and Notre Dame will go head to head tommorow at the Big House.

Full Story
realist

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Sep 12, 2009
Congratulations to Michigan. I am a Notre Dame graduate. I am aware of the intense rivalry up there in the midwest. It was another classic in the series. I identify more with the Catholic side of Notre Dame rather than football. So the loss doesn't bother me as much as it would other ND alumni. I also revere the extremely beautiful Catholic women of Notre Dame. Down here in North FL, most everyone is Protestant. But ND has the great Catholic females who actually attend Catholic Mass. It's not like that in North FL. It's the Bible Belt with descendents of Confederate soldiers. The Protestants do have great football players though - Tim Tebow. Personally, I'd rather see Michigan play in the a BCS rather than Ohio State. I picked USC for that game despite having attended ND.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Michigan Broncos NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No. 18 N Illinois beats W Michigan 33-14 (Nov '13) Nov '13 enroh45 1
In Game Coverage: WMU 45 Akron 5 1:41 2nd Quarter (Dec '11) Dec '11 Pro Scout 3
Depth Chart (Aug '11) Aug '11 Darrell Paczas 1
Michigan Football Schedule 2011: What To Know f... (Aug '11) Aug '11 jim 2
One Month Out: Previewing the 2011 Michigan Foo... (Aug '11) Aug '11 BigDan 1
WMU's long-time left tackle Anthony Parker lear... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mamma Bear 1
Big Ten report | BuckeyeXtra (Sep '10) Sep '10 ytown02 2
•••
•••

Western Michigan Broncos NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••