Kabalen cager invades US college bask...

Kabalen cager invades US college basketball league

There are 5 comments on the Sun-Star Pampanga story from Sep 7, 2007, titled Kabalen cager invades US college basketball league. In it, Sun-Star Pampanga reports that:

A Kapampangan basketball player has formally joined one of the world's most taunted college basketball league, reports said. via Sun-Star Pampanga

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Star Pampanga.

eds

Makati, Philippines

#1 Dec 30, 2007
were proud of you japet,hope you will be the first filipino player to play in NBA
vaLen

Davao City, Philippines

#2 Feb 20, 2008
were proud of u japet hope ull not forget our country..godbless
koi

Philippines

#3 Mar 17, 2008
gudluck sau bro.kaya mo yan pare...
JOSH

Graz, Austria

#4 Jul 1, 2008
huwag mong pansinin ang mga nagsasabi na di mo kya yan!!!kya mo yan pre lgi ka lng pray kay lord..hwag ka susuko ngayon pa dyan kna dba!!mabuhay ka japeth,dont intimidate to all opponent just do it..just believe in yourself..give me some slam dude..GOD BLESS
ben

Cebu City, Philippines

#5 Oct 19, 2012
kaya mo yan! mind over matter! God Bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Kentucky Hilltoppers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Western Kentucky NCAA Tournament Bid Clinched W... (Mar '13) Mar '13 charles r parker 1
News Hilltoppers Add Peters, Brown, and McDonald to ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 WKU_Athletics 1
News Pinoy tries out for NBA D-League (Jun '09) Dec '09 Louie 3
News Homegrown Aguilar vows to live up to hype (Dec '09) Dec '09 Louie 1
News Gilas ready without Aguilar (Oct '09) Oct '09 Philip Yag 1
News SWEET 1,600! Toppers Remain Undefeated at Home ... (Feb '09) Oct '09 Philip Yag 2
News Aguilar used year off to improve game, on and o... (Dec '07) Oct '09 Philip Yag 5
More from around the web