First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Simon Mossesgeld

Philippines

#1 Sep 3, 2006
I am very pleased to know that Japeth Aguilar has joined the roster of the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers. I was the manager of the Ateneo Blue Eagles during his first year with the team and I am very happy for him.
Is there any way I can reach and contact Japeth?
Meeh

Bartlett, IL

#2 Sep 17, 2006
Japeth is the Besttttttt. Go for it mannnnnnn!!!!!!!
Osang

Bartlett, IL

#3 Sep 17, 2006
Man Your The best Remember me? ate osang hehehehehe
ronnel

Sto Nino, Philippines

#4 Sep 17, 2006
galingan mo pre nakasalalay d2 ang karangalan ng pilipinas patunayan mo na hindi hindi basta2 ang pinoy. practice evry day and not keep on dreaming nasa likod mo kami =)
coachmahusay
#5 Oct 14, 2006
Japeth has just been drafted by the Magnolia Spinners in the recent PBL(Philippine Basketball League) rookie draft (2nd round). I don't know if Japeth is aware of this...and I hope this does not become a problem with the US NCAA. People are now speculating on an early return to the Philippines by (a much improved)Japeth. Good luck to Japeth, try to gain whatever experience and skills you can get in teh U.S. and try to be the 1st(pure) Filipno to make it to the NBA...if not its okay just bring your talent back to the Philippines.
jonathan garcia

Herdecke, Germany

#6 Oct 18, 2006
Japeth it's me your uncle Jonathan from germany you may not know me personally but you have my 1000% support .We will pray for you that you will make it all the way.Kamusta ne mu i kang Peter mimingat kayu.
charles from IL

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2006
watz up bro, heard a lot of good things from you, keep it up just remember my advice esp. the NCAA rules...i know training is hard plus school but just focus on both, can't wait to see you in action. when you visit il hopefully your dad and i plays some hoops again...again good luck and God bless!
bogart

Irving, TX

#8 Oct 31, 2006
tang ina mo gago ka may utang ka pa saken aguilar
rusty

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2006
bogart wrote:
tang ina mo gago ka may utang ka pa
saken aguilar
bastos mo pare take a hike mamon.....bogart ur brain is like a yogurt biatch!!dont be a hater!!!!
from L.A, CA
Tisoy

Spokane, WA

#10 Nov 8, 2006
hey Japeth good luck to you bro,
i know you can do it.
il have you on my site pretty soon
like apl alan pineda, efren magician bata reyes,
django bustamante, and you ofcourse
and you will see it.
im gonna be there too
to show our kabalen
The Pride Of Pampanga

da future star!
RRj

Sto Nino, Philippines

#11 Nov 13, 2006
hi! japeth marami na akong narirnig sa u na maganda kaya hindi ko na mahintay kung kailan ka ba maglalaro jan. Sana bawat laro na iyong gagawin ispin mo lng ang kami nanand2 sau para sumoporta. Alam mo ang tanging mayron ang pinoy na wala ang ibang asian country ay PUSO. goodluck tol...sana sa susunod na manuod ako ng TV hindi mga kano ang makikita ko kung hindi isan PINOY!!!!!!=)
future aguilar

Manila, Philippines

#12 Nov 29, 2006
tol glingan mo ha???pra mkpasok ka sa nba...para first ever na mkpasok ka sa nba aguilar pa...
future aguilar

Manila, Philippines

#13 Nov 29, 2006
glingan mo...go for the nba..
dreiblling machine

Manila, Philippines

#14 Nov 29, 2006
japeth sana glingan mo tlaga preha pa tau ng surname...kya krangalan ng aguilar dala2 mo...
serge

Philippines

#15 Dec 11, 2006
keep 8 up man pakita mo talent mo...mg improve pa sana ung play mo...gudluck
hear me WKU

Philippines

#16 Dec 30, 2006
hilltoppers basketball team should pay a visit to the Philippines.. WKU owe us a 6'9" blocker.. championship is my wish this christmas for the 'toppers... MABUHAY!! si japeth

Since: Dec 06

Philippines

#17 Dec 30, 2006
critics are talking too much!!! shut them up jap!!!
Topper Fan

Alliance, OH

#18 Dec 30, 2006
Give us some insight on Japeth's talents. What should we expect from him in the next few years? How did he rank in Philippino players?
Edgar Tojino of toronto

Canada

#19 Jan 8, 2007
I met you during the NABA in Chicago sept 2006. Just keep on practice and you will see the result of hard work. Regards to your dad peter
Edgar Tojino of toronto

Canada

#20 Jan 8, 2007
All NABA officers wishing you a GOOD LUCK for your new world and big success. peter regards from bert pantig of toronto he's my kumpare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Kentucky Hilltoppers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Western Kentucky NCAA Tournament Bid Clinched W... (Mar '13) Mar '13 charles r parker 1
News Kabalen cager invades US college basketball league (Dec '07) Oct '12 ben 5
News Hilltoppers Add Peters, Brown, and McDonald to ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 WKU_Athletics 1
News Pinoy tries out for NBA D-League (Jun '09) Dec '09 Louie 3
News Homegrown Aguilar vows to live up to hype (Dec '09) Dec '09 Louie 1
News Gilas ready without Aguilar (Oct '09) Oct '09 Philip Yag 1
News SWEET 1,600! Toppers Remain Undefeated at Home ... (Feb '09) Oct '09 Philip Yag 2
More from around the web