Love doesn't miss a thing

There are 2 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Dec 19, 2007, titled Love doesn't miss a thing. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Kevin Love didn't miss a shot against Western Illinois. He made all five of his field goal attempts and all of five of his free-throw tries on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2007
I have Kevin Love as a second round pick any year he comes out. He is slow and can't elevate. I have him at the power forward because he is to small and not athletic enough for the post position. In fact, to be honest he is not athletic enough at the power forward spot and the N.B.A. is loaded with great power forwards. Do you think anyone would waste a valuable pick on a huge question mark?

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2007
Second round pick any year he comes out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Illinois Leathernecks NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CSU's Holston back for more (Nov '08) Apr '09 chicago sporting 4
News Photo gallery (Nov '07) Jul '08 Patrick Sr 2
News Jaguars get biggest home win (Dec '07) Mar '08 mediagiant 24
News Kangas shoots 'Necks out of tournament (Mar '08) Mar '08 dave masterson 1
News Thomas will not return as WIU Basketball Coach (Mar '08) Mar '08 dave masterson 1
News Tigers basketball team isn't afraid to take charge (Mar '08) Mar '08 jonathan 1
News Short-handed Butler confident subs can deliver (Nov '07) Nov '07 butler93 29
More from around the web