No. 9 UConn wins Big East championship

No. 9 UConn wins Big East championship

There are 1 comment on the Topeka Capital-Journal story from Mar 7, 2006, titled No. 9 UConn wins Big East championship. In it, Topeka Capital-Journal reports that:

HARTFORD, Conn. - Ann Strother scored nine of her 20 points in the final seven minutes to lead No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topeka Capital-Journal.

ANDRE REID

Boucherville, Canada

#1 Mar 8, 2006
WELL CUPCAKE WIN FOR UCONN,BUT IF I WAS THEM I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE NEAR RUTGERS RIGHT NOW.THAT IS GOING TO BE ONE ANGRY AND VERY FOCUSE TEAM IN THE NCAA TERNIMENT. DON'T THINK FOR ONE SECOND THIS TEAM IS GOING LAY DOWN AND DIE.TO EVERYONE OUT THEIR,YOU BETTER BE ON YOUR GAME WITH THIS TEAM OR YOUR GOING TO GET DOGGED AND DOGGED BADLY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Virginia Mountaineers Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats everybody idea for upcoming Football season? (Mar '14) Mar '14 BigIrish 1
News Texas Outlasts Virginia In Overtime (Nov '13) Nov '13 Nikki 1
News Mountaineers Fans Petitions for Schwartzwalder ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Chris P Bacon 1
News Live Stream Tonight's West Virginia-Gonzaga NCA... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Beans 1
playing time (Feb '09) Feb '09 slh 1
News Montgomery Scores 28 To Lead UConn By WVU (Jan '09) Jan '09 FREDDYKOOL 3
News Mountaineers' Climb Halted (Mar '08) Mar '08 twomiler 11
More from around the web