Montgomery Scores 28 To Lead UConn By WVU

Full story: Hartford Courant
But times are tough. There is little gunpowder in the shed this season. After advancing to the second-round of the NCAAs each the last two seasons, the Mountaineers are down. Full Story
Elaine

Frankfort, IL

#1 Jan 11, 2009
The February schedule lists the game v. Pittsburgh as Tuesday 2/15, the date is Sunday 2/15. Please update the schedule.
Mike_From_Connec ticut

AOL

#2 Jan 11, 2009
I just received Mel Thomas book "Heart of a Husky", I have read the first 70 pages in a few hours, I gotta say its a great book, I recommend it to everybody who wants to know about the behind the scenes stuff of Uconn basketball.Its a very funny book too.,Mel has a great sense of humor. I ordered it from her website. Very fun read, its one of those books where I will probably read over and over.. Very nice win last night.Lets keep it up, and dont overlook anyone on our way to North Carolina..Its tough for our girls to have a bullseye on their backs everytime they take the court. But thats what we get for being the best program in the country..So I hope we keep it up and dont have any letdowns against anyone.By the way Renee seems to be getting better and better. I dont think there is anything she cant do on a basketball court. I have also been very impressed with Lorin Dixon this year. She has done a 100% turnaround from last year..And I definatly see her becoming another Ketia Swanier..
FREDDYKOOL

Palm Coast, FL

#3 Jan 11, 2009
GREAT WIN AND SOME FANS NEED TO JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE HUSKYS DO THE MAGIC THAT THEY DO ON THE COURT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SCORE. BY THE WAY NCS TOOK NC TO OVERTIME TODAY.
I ALSO READ MEL'S BOOK IN ONE DAY, IT IS A FANTASTIC READ. GET IT AND YOU WILL SEE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Virginia Mountaineers Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats everybody idea for upcoming Football season? (Mar '14) Mar '14 BigIrish 1
Texas Outlasts Virginia In Overtime (Nov '13) Nov '13 Nikki 1
Mountaineers Fans Petitions for Schwartzwalder ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Chris P Bacon 1
Live Stream Tonight's West Virginia-Gonzaga NCA... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Beans 1
playing time (Feb '09) Feb '09 slh 1
Mountaineers' Climb Halted (Mar '08) Mar '08 twomiler 11
Moore, Charles Lead Huskies In Rout (Jan '08) Jan '08 FREDDY KOOL 5
More from around the web