Big problems WVU football
Hello

Gordon, WV

#1 Dec 1, 2011
I Love WV and WV football,I hate to say it but it is what it is We do not deserve to be in any Bowl the way we are playing..all kinds of missed tackles.#23 smith # 24 ,mistake after mistake ,very in mature and they are not the only ones . lets go BOYS its time to grow up start playing .Game after game after game playing like shit.
Barguy

Princeton, WV

#2 Dec 1, 2011
I just love to see posts from folks that have no clue as to the mechanics of english language.
Hello wrote:
I Love WV and WV football,I hate to say it but it is what it is We do not deserve to be in any Bowl the way we are playing..all kinds of missed tackles.#23 smith # 24 ,mistake after mistake ,very in mature and they are not the only ones . lets go BOYS its time to grow up start playing .Game after game after game playing like shit.
Hello

Gordon, WV

#3 Dec 6, 2011
Sorry , i never was very good ini english. pretty good in math, basic math that is .I UNDERSTAND BARGAY, YIU ARE PROBABLY A YANKEE.
Zac

York, NE

#4 Dec 14, 2011
Hello wrote:
Sorry , i never was very good ini english. pretty good in math, basic math that is .I UNDERSTAND BARGAY, YIU ARE PROBABLY A YANKEE.
Things aren't quite as bad as you seem to think, my articulate friend. By the way, though I graduated from WVU in 1980 and married a woman from Logan, WV, I hail from upstate New York. Worry not, however; I have good friends who live in Beckley.

Now, here's some banter you may find interesting. In a recent article, the "good folks from Clemson" pointed out to MSN that WVU had something in common with Georgia Tech. Both schools scored the same number of total points (419), and earned the same number of total yards (5,515). What the good folks from Clemson failed to mention is that Georgia Tech's regular season record stands at 8-4. Sorry Clemson fans; WVU is 9-3; your Tigers are playing a better team. Enjoy!!! AND, GO Mountaineers!!!!!!!!!!
Zac

Columbus, NE

#5 Jan 5, 2012
YO! Hello, how do you like your Mountaineers now?
patrick

Brentwood, TN

#6 Jan 13, 2012
West Virginia chose to be a UNION state!!! HELLO, please stop embarrassing fellow West Virginians by treating the state like a Confederate state. We are MOUNTAIN people, all of us. I see us as our own breed, not content with being labeled as part of the South's ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Virginia Mountaineers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know the answer? Nov '16 Jesus 1
News The stars have aligned for Oklahoma to win Big 12 (Aug '14) Sep '15 Fart news 3
News St. Louis Rams: Is Stedman Bailey Hidden Gold? (Aug '13) Sep '15 Fart news 4
Georgia southern game (Sep '15) Sep '15 superwilly 1
News Geno Smith's Responsibility (Nov '13) Dec '13 Timmy Teblow 7
Who Would Have Thought (Sep '13) Sep '13 Payback 3
News Terps-WVU to kick off at 3:30 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Payback 5
More from around the web