Etiwanda vs. Redlands East Valley, 7:...

Etiwanda vs. Redlands East Valley, 7:30 tonight, University of Redlands

There are 2 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Etiwanda vs. Redlands East Valley, 7:30 tonight, University of Redlands. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

The third-place team from the Baseline League takes on the Citrus Belt League champions, as the explosive Eagles try to pull off the upset against the stingy Wildcats .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

wake up

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2010
REV would be better off if Bruich played Perez at QB all the time. Its obvious to everybody.
Who let the dogs out

San Diego, CA

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Wow upset for REV weren't they?

I Have special boys I care about on both teams. Must have been a great game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cody Kessler Reportedly Named USC's Starting QB... (Sep '13) Sep '14 KAHUNA 2
News Why the New Mexico Bowl is huge for the Washing... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jrgjkg 1
News The Apple Cup is for sale? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marcus 1
News Bears give Marquess Wilson a second chance in d... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vulcans Rath 3
News Kansas Men's Basketball vs Washington State Ton... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Braxton 2
News UCLA Passes USC in Polls, Matchup Set for Nov. 17 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Just Me Wolfie 3
News Marquess Wilson blames coaches for his leaving ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Trojan 1
More from around the web