Washington State sharpshooter Klay Thompson impresses Golden State Warriors during workout

There are 1 comment on the Contra Costa Times story from Jun 17, 2011, titled Washington State sharpshooter Klay Thompson impresses Golden State Warriors during workout. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

The trendy draft pick to land with the Warriors at No. 11 overall finally worked out in front of Golden State executives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Reybuenabal

South San Francisco, CA

#1 Jun 18, 2011
If the Warriors want Klay Thompson, does it make sense to impart that Jerry West likes him? Isn't the Warriors priority to get a big guy at 4 or 5?
I've read, Klay now can go as high as 10 or higher, which if true, he'll be gone before 11.

Remember, they need a defensive minded player as they already have a lot of offensive minded players.

So, what do you think is the Warriors strategy here? Who do you think they will select at 11?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cody Kessler Reportedly Named USC's Starting QB... (Sep '13) Sep '14 KAHUNA 2
News Why the New Mexico Bowl is huge for the Washing... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jrgjkg 1
News The Apple Cup is for sale? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marcus 1
News Bears give Marquess Wilson a second chance in d... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vulcans Rath 3
News Kansas Men's Basketball vs Washington State Ton... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Braxton 2
News UCLA Passes USC in Polls, Matchup Set for Nov. 17 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Just Me Wolfie 3
News Marquess Wilson blames coaches for his leaving ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Trojan 1
More from around the web