Wahine get revenge on Cougars - Sports

Wahine get revenge on Cougars - Sports

There are 2 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Dec 23, 2008, titled Wahine get revenge on Cougars - Sports. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The Hawaii women's basketball team picked up its third win in five games with a 65-59 victory over Washington State last night at the Stan Sheriff Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Hawaiian Willy Hung

Honolulu, HI

#1 Dec 23, 2008
Thanks Rainbow Wahine for never giving up. It was great to see that you were playing with heart. I hope Keisha will be back for the Jack in the Box tournament in the New Year. Well, have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! See you ladies in the New Year. Let's Go 'Bows~!!
bows fan

Hilo, HI

#2 Dec 24, 2008
Great team win, never lost the lead. Such an exciting game. The Zebras really made the game interesting at the end, WSU fouled out 3 players. Wahine need the bench play in the WAC, great preseason tune up for all the players. Only the WAC game results matter for the WAC tournament, so every team actually starts 0-0. As we saw in seeding for the Wahine volleyball team, for the WAC tournament. Tara Hittle joining team soon. I think both UH basketball teams will play great in the WAC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington State Cougars Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA Passes USC in Polls, Matchup Set for Nov. 17 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Just Me Wolfie 3
News Washington State's Marquess Wilson alleges Mike... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Trojan 1
News What's coming up in the Pac-12 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sundevil 2
News Cavaliers Head West to Tony Bennett's Old Stomp... (Dec '11) Dec '11 nice 1
News Edmondson verbally commits to Wash St. (Sep '11) Sep '11 on the box 1
News UCLA cornerback Verner has no trouble focusing (Sep '08) Sep '08 bruinman 5
News DeAngelo Casto signs with Washington State (Jun '08) Aug '08 cpaul3 2
More from around the web