Georgia Tech shocks Wake Forest

Georgia Tech shocks Wake Forest

There are 5 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jan 31, 2009, titled Georgia Tech shocks Wake Forest. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

ATLANTA It took a lot to overshadow a rare Atlantic Coast Conference matchup of brothers, both of whom had a double-double. Iman Shumpert found a way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

“Report and Deport1866-DHS-2 ICE”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 1, 2009
Of all the teams to lose to---GT!! blah---oh well...

Since: Oct 07

Asheville, NC

#2 Feb 1, 2009
It just proves how tough the ACC is from top-to-bottom. Wake is still a top 5 team in my opinion.
Troublemaker

Auburn, AL

#4 Feb 1, 2009
Fed Up-CH wrote:
It just proves how tough the ACC is from top-to-bottom. Wake is still a top 5 team in my opinion.
Why, because they beat Hansblow & Co.?

“California Real ID”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2009
When I saw the headline I thought it must be a new sport using tasers...

LOL

Since: Oct 07

Asheville, NC

#6 Feb 1, 2009
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, because they beat Hansblow & Co.?
They also beat Duke, and they only have 2 losses. GT had yet to win a conference game, losing to the likes of NCSU, Clemson, and UVa, all teams which were badly beaten by the top teams in the conference.

Go ahead and make your cheap shots at Tyler Hansbrough. He had no trouble putting up 31 yesterday AT NC State.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake Forest University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WOW!!! Upset is one of the biggest in college h... (Sep '07) Mar 11 HistoryPhartss 14
News Player Profile: Rondale Watson (Nov '14) Nov '14 lol 1
News FSU opponent preview: Wake Forest's defense has... (Oct '14) Oct '14 whop mack 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves resume pre-draft workout... (Jun '09) Jan '14 Patrick Kelly 5
News Miami Dolphins: 5 Late-Round Prospects That Wou... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Draft Beer 1
News Cowboys stay defensive until taking West Virgin... (Apr '12) Apr '12 See the Light 2
News Forward Stewart Transfers To USC (Apr '11) Apr '11 john lewkowicz 1
More from around the web