Florida State falls flat in first gam...

Florida State falls flat in first game as a ranked team, 86-63 ...

There are 10 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 14, 2009, titled Florida State falls flat in first game as a ranked team, 86-63 .... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Wake Forest again looked like the deep and athletic team capable of making a deep run in March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Josh

Safety Harbor, FL

#1 Feb 14, 2009
THis wasnt the first game as a ranked team idiot.....we beat UVA a few days ago. Biased Orlando media. Gators lost today to UGA!!! lolololol
Grade School

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Feb 14, 2009
Didn't they teach you in journalism school to check your sources before writing articles? This was FSU's 2nd game as a ranked team, not 1st. Hey dont worry you can always go back to school.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 Feb 15, 2009
The noles were just over ranked and this loss should drop them out of the top 25.
Adam

Columbia, SC

#5 Feb 15, 2009
What the heck? You guys suck when it comes to journalism. Do you guys not do your research at all, huh? Florida State played Virginia and beat them, the game against Wake would be their second game as a top 25 team. So while you are focusing on Florida State getting beat by a top 10 team maybe you should focus on the Gators getting beat by a terrible UGA team. And the Seminoles beat the Gators, in basketball, again.
Kevin

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Feb 15, 2009
Once again the Sentinel shows that it has absolutely no ability to do research before posting articles. FSU did not lose their first game after being ranked as your headline so proudly proclaims. We beat UVA after being ranked. How should I expect you to have known this though, I'm sure you were too busy following Tebow blowing his nose. Ridiculous. This paper is nothing but a fish wrapper.
joe-boo

Converse, TX

#7 Feb 15, 2009
wonder where the headline for UF losing to UGA is????
Chop

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Feb 15, 2009
Nice... professional journalism at it's finest!

I don't know how some of you even have a job.
joe-boo

Converse, TX

#9 Feb 15, 2009
hell, the florida today is becoming a better paper
Max

Boone, NC

#10 Feb 15, 2009
joe-boo wrote:
wonder where the headline for UF losing to UGA is????
That headline appears before this one, and FSU beat the Gators this year. So why are you whining about "Gators"? Get a life.
joe-boo

Converse, TX

#11 Feb 15, 2009
it wasnt there earlier, you douchebag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake Forest University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WOW!!! Upset is one of the biggest in college h... (Sep '07) Mar '17 HistoryPhartss 14
News Player Profile: Rondale Watson (Nov '14) Nov '14 lol 1
News FSU opponent preview: Wake Forest's defense has... (Oct '14) Oct '14 whop mack 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves resume pre-draft workout... (Jun '09) Jan '14 Patrick Kelly 5
News Miami Dolphins: 5 Late-Round Prospects That Wou... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Draft Beer 1
News Cowboys stay defensive until taking West Virgin... (Apr '12) Apr '12 See the Light 2
News Forward Stewart Transfers To USC (Apr '11) Apr '11 john lewkowicz 1
More from around the web