Hardin: Deacs beat Clemson with an ol...

Hardin: Deacs beat Clemson with an old-school, ball-control offense

There are 7 comments on the News & Record Syndication Feed story from Oct 11, 2008, titled Hardin: Deacs beat Clemson with an old-school, ball-control offense. In it, News & Record Syndication Feed reports that:

Given enough time to tinker, football coaches are capable of anything. Even old-school Jim Grobe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News & Record Syndication Feed.

Cockster

Gainesville, FL

#1 Oct 12, 2008
My thanks to the entire Demon Deacon Nation for spanking Tommy and his Preseason world beaters.
andy

Columbus, GA

#2 Oct 25, 2009
MY THANKS TO THE SHAMECOCKS FOR ALMOST ALWAYS KNOWING THAT THEY WILL BE PLAYING THEIR DADDY AT THE SEASONS END

Since: Oct 09

Lexington, SC

#3 Oct 26, 2009
andy wrote:
MY THANKS TO THE SHAMETIGERS FOR ALMOST ALWAYS KNOWING THAT THEY WILL BE PLAYING THEIR DADDY AT THE SEASONS END
AND ANDY U STILL SUCK
ANDY

Columbus, GA

#4 Oct 29, 2009
clepsux hatter wrote:
<quoted text> AND ALL GAMECOCKS AND CLEMSUXHATER AND HIS SISTER FRIENDS AND DIRTY MOM ALL STILL SUCK
U SAID IT ALL
ANDY

Columbus, GA

#5 Oct 29, 2009
WE NEED TO STAY CLEANER ....................U HIT ME BACK WITH A SHOT AND AFTER THAT LETS JUST DEBATE FOOTBALL..................NO MORE MOM STUFF WHAT U SAY............
andy

Columbus, GA

#8 Oct 31, 2009
hatter ..........good luck 2 ur gamecocks..........i will say tenn.24 usc21

Since: Oct 09

Lexington, SC

#9 Nov 2, 2009
ANDY JUST PLAYING WITH YOUR HEAD I JUST ABOUT HAD IT WITH THE GAMECOCKS I AM A GATOR FAN WOOHOO TAKEW CARE DUDE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake Forest University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Player Profile: Rondale Watson (Nov '14) Nov '14 lol 1
News FSU opponent preview: Wake Forest's defense has... (Oct '14) Oct '14 whop mack 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves resume pre-draft workout... (Jun '09) Jan '14 Patrick Kelly 5
News Miami Dolphins: 5 Late-Round Prospects That Wou... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Draft Beer 1
News Cowboys stay defensive until taking West Virgin... (Apr '12) Apr '12 See the Light 2
News Forward Stewart Transfers To USC (Apr '11) Apr '11 john lewkowicz 1
News WFU Grants Woods' Request for Release from Program (Oct '10) Oct '10 Rocky 1
More from around the web