Give it to Friedgen, Franklin for get...

Give it to Friedgen, Franklin for getting ball into Heyward-Bey...

There are 8 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Give it to Friedgen, Franklin for getting ball into Heyward-Bey.... In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

They do not go into every Maryland game thinking, "If there's one guy we don't want getting his hands on the football, it's that fast No.8." So, no, the coach and offensive coordinator said in the afterglow of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Dan eastern shore

Perry, IA

#1 Oct 19, 2008
Chris Turner relied on his o-line to give him just enough time to fire those shots at Darius and co.Let's get back to running again,though,and set the pass up for the next game.I liked playing for all those first downs;game possession usually results in more points scored and a defense that's healthier to play hard the whole game.
Gary

Reston, VA

#2 Oct 19, 2008
Prediction:

NC State – 27
Maryland - 10

Maryland will finish with a 5-7 record.

I am happy that Maryland is no longer recruiting Tavon Austin.

Jelani Jenkins, Travis Hawkins and Isaac Holmes will be signing with the University of Florida.

Go Tar Heels
Josh

Royal Oak, MI

#3 Oct 19, 2008
Gary, it sure sucks to be a Tar Heels fan right now especially losing to UVA in overtime and still cannot win at their house. Pretty sad. Your team is nothing but a pretender. Deal with it.
Gary

Reston, VA

#4 Oct 19, 2008
Maryland and Gary Williams - get crushed on the recruiting trail - again:

City College forward C.J. Fair committed to Syracuse yesterday, according to Baltimore Stars official Troy Franklin.
Fair, a 6’7 junior, is rated the No. 45 player in the 2010 class by Rivals.com .

10 % graduation rate for Maryland Basketball - nice job, Gary Williams (he said with a heavy dose of sarcasm !)

I can't believe that Debbie Yow, has not fired Gary Williams.

There is no way, that a parent should ever send their son to the University of Maryland to play basketball.

Maryland will finish with a 15-16 record and 4-12 in the ACC.

No NCAA bid

No NIT bid

I am glad that Maryland football, is no longer recruiting Tavon Austin.

Go Tar Heels !
Steele the race card

Sykesville, MD

#5 Oct 19, 2008
Once again David Steele has to bring up race. Last I looked Jay Gibbons didn't play one single inning in the major leagues this season, and Sexton was released for being lousy. He says Gibbons is an admitted drug user. What exactly did Bonds say in his grand jury testimony? Don't give me crap that steroids isn't illegal. Doesn't one need a prescription to use steroids? Last I looked Bonds didn't have a prescription. One last thing Steele forgot to mention: No one ever accused Gibbons or Sexton of being a cancer in the locker room like has been said by many, many ex teammates of Steele's hero Bonds. Bonds is a first class JERK and roid user. Guess that makes me a racist to say so in David Steele's eyes. What a joke. By the way David Steele, has any club put Roger Clemens or Rafael Plameiro on their major league rosters? Play the race card all you want but once again, it doesn't add up. Look in the mirror David.
Marcus

Henniker, NH

#6 Oct 19, 2008
I guess I should give credit to Chris Cosh, that defense was outstanding yesterday. The playcalling on offense was great as well, Heyward-Bey had a big game, only problem was Scott fumbling as much as he did but that can be helped. I expected them to lose and they came to play, now hopefully they don't turn around and lose to NC State.
Burt from Essex

Dundalk, MD

#7 Oct 19, 2008
Hey Gary take your stupid hating ass off this site,your dumb crap gets old after a while.Gary Williams will go to the NCAA's this year and Ralph will win at least two or three more games.Move out of your Momma's basement and go get a job,ya bum.By the way,David Steele waited until the last sentnece to get his usual racial jab in,maybe things are getting better.Maryland 31,N.C.State 14
Antwone

Laurel, MD

#8 Oct 20, 2008
Everyone, please stop responding to Gary, he's just trying to insight you...he's a loser like his mom and his dad's boyfriend. He has nothing better to do...I kinda feel sad for him (he has low self esteem)..why does someone in PA who is not a Terps fan feel a need to constantly make comments here???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake Forest University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Player Profile: Rondale Watson (Nov '14) Nov '14 lol 1
News FSU opponent preview: Wake Forest's defense has... (Oct '14) Oct '14 whop mack 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves resume pre-draft workout... (Jun '09) Jan '14 Patrick Kelly 5
News Miami Dolphins: 5 Late-Round Prospects That Wou... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Draft Beer 1
News Cowboys stay defensive until taking West Virgin... (Apr '12) Apr '12 See the Light 2
News Forward Stewart Transfers To USC (Apr '11) Apr '11 john lewkowicz 1
News WFU Grants Woods' Request for Release from Program (Oct '10) Oct '10 Rocky 1
More from around the web