Bears No. 1 draft pick introduces himself to Chicago

Chris Williams didn't recognize the guy with the salt-and-pepper hair roaming the Vanderbilt weight room last fall. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Brookfield, WI

#42 May 12, 2008
crafty b wrote:
<quoted text>
EricBcook... don't waste your time. I already destroyed this guy with reality... he doesn't operate in the realm of reality as you can clearly see.
We could have an intervention with Bill Belichick,Jerry Jones, and the ghost of Tom Landry to try and break 5th Angel's addiction to football stupidity, but it wouldn't work. He'd just stand up shouting "HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO A D-1 LINE COACH!! I'M AN NFL SCOUT!!!" and storm out... leaving everyone shaking their heads, muttering "he's gone..."
The guy infests every chicago sports and related forums with idiocy...all he does is spout non-sense and insults and always claims to be some coach or politician.
according to his ramblings, he's a college or/div1 of, baseball,basketball,football a columnist, and recently an nfl scout. He enjoys the attention. Just point & laugh or ignore him lol

Since: Oct 07

B town, Ohio

#43 May 12, 2008
crafty b wrote:
<quoted text>
EricBcook... don't waste your time. I already destroyed this guy with reality... he doesn't operate in the realm of reality as you can clearly see.
We could have an intervention with Bill Belichick,Jerry Jones, and the ghost of Tom Landry to try and break 5th Angel's addiction to football stupidity, but it wouldn't work. He'd just stand up shouting "HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO A D-1 LINE COACH!! I'M AN NFL SCOUT!!!" and storm out... leaving everyone shaking their heads, muttering "he's gone..."
Yea I had seen on earlier posts you and Jim had posted some really well thought out responses which thoroughly refuted him. But he did not listen. i guess your right, I will tkae both your and Dimz advice.

“Isaiah 60:10”

Since: Nov 07

Drake CO

#44 May 13, 2008
EricBcook wrote:
I think I am beginning to realize why people aren't taking you seriously. It is because you act as if you are the all knowing NFL GURU around here. What are your qualifications? You just said "tisk, tisk" to an actual Professional Sportswriters, statistics. Dan Pompei a writer for the Chicago Tribune. Your name is?.....and your qualifications are?.....and you are a scout for what NFL team? Please tell?
You really have no real world information or stats to back up your reasoning, and you try to drive your point home with a junior High insult.
Here are some more stats......just came across by accident.
read this article:
http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune.com...
Here is another article about O-lineman:
http://www.athlonsports.com/pro-football/1295...
Please post a proper factual retort to our points or some stats for us rather than just saying "POO POO" to everything we post, telling us we are football dolts, and then throwing in an insult for good measure.
Thanks,
GO Bears.
It's a free country. You cut-and-paste artists who copy and parrot other peoples information can do whatever you want. You are virtually incapable of an original thought or insight. You guys get your perspective spoon fed by the talking heads.

You amateurs are welcome to THINK you know W T F you are doing.

I have zero interest in caring about sports idiots and fools and their perception of credibility. Go back to your cut-and-paste sports life. I'll wave at you from the field come September.

Chicago sportswriters? Oh yeah, I've read about those guys; with 1 year's of experience 20 times over are REAL experts.
Last, those aren't insults. They are fact-based observations. I'll highlight an insult when I send one so you don't get confused. To be fair about it, highlight an ORIGINAL thought when you have one so I'm not confused.

May God's Angels watch over the 3 of you in the mean time.
crafty b

Crystal Lake, IL

#45 May 14, 2008
"Go back to your cut-and-paste sports life. I'll wave at you from the field come September."

Better wave quick.. they're usually pretty quick at tackling and carting off to jail drunken naked idyots that run onto the turf.

Brookfield, WI

#46 May 14, 2008
The 5th Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a free country. You cut-and-paste artists who copy and parrot other peoples information can do whatever you want. You are virtually incapable of an original thought or insight. You guys get your perspective spoon fed by the talking heads.
I have zero interest in caring about sports idiots and fools and their perception of credibility. Go back to your cut-and-paste sports life. I'll wave at you from the field come September.
Chicago sportswriters? Oh yeah, I've read about those guys; with 1 year's of experience 20 times over are REAL experts.
Last, those aren't insults. They are fact-based observations. I'll highlight an insult when I send one so you don't get confused. To be fair about it, highlight an ORIGINAL thought when you have one so I'm not confused.
Hey "NFL SCOUT", how many times have you gotten your ass kicked in real life for being a complete douchbag? Thats a field that you may actually have some knowledge in.
Thanks.

“Isaiah 60:10”

Since: Nov 07

Drake CO

#47 May 15, 2008
Would it have been better to offer to moon you from the field in field? Given where you guys keep your head, that might be a more appreciated gesture on my part.

At the end of the day, I'm in football and you guys are in the stands (or your living rooms). No matter what you do, that will never change. What a good feeling that is.

If we need any "live" blocking dummies this pre-season, I'll look you up.

All is right with the universe.

Brookfield, WI

#48 May 15, 2008
The 5th Angel wrote:
Would it have been better to offer to moon you from the field in field? Given where you guys keep your head, that might be a more appreciated gesture on my part.
At the end of the day, I'm in football and you guys are in the stands (or your living rooms). No matter what you do, that will never change. What a good feeling that is.
LOL
Yyou are spiraling out of control NFL scout!
Maybe you should write about this on your sports column inbetween your college basketball scouting and Division 1 Baseball coaching duties?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_persona...
Jim R

United States

#49 May 15, 2008
The 5th Angel wrote:
Haha. Still at it I see. Your parents are very liberal when it comes to letting their kids play on their PC. Come out of your delusions and face reality toolbag. You've been owned on this board by no less than 4 people who know more about football than you do. I know it hurts, but eventually you'll get over it. If not, take some meds from Mommy's medicine chest. Raising you must have taken it's toll on her. You pretend to be a scout and I guess other professions as well. Go and play with your imaginary friend son. Clearly you don't have any real ones.

The Bears made an excellent pick in the first round this year. Kudos JA!

GFY

B town, Ohio

#50 May 20, 2008
The 5th Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to use someone that actually gets paid for this stuff, which means he has real credentials. I could come up with stuff more insightful than him or you on my own, but actually have a day job, but still manage to make sense on here.

I do not pretend to walk above the intellect of everyone else on here, crown myself as the omniscient pro football analyst, then offer nothing of merit, except insults and allusions to my "on the field" credibility. As you do.

One of us might believe you, if you actually sounded informed and quit attacking people.

I have looked over the thread and am not sure why I tried to add to the discussion Dimz and others were right you have been getting destroyed on here well before I climbed aboard. I pray that God softens your heart and opens your mind, seeing how we are all praying here.

Brookfield, WI

#51 May 23, 2008
He wont be back...just look at his post history in his profile all he does is flame,troll and insult people in virtually EVERY thread...i wouldnt care at all expect this pathetic worm is in almost every forum i visit related to my hometown. This includes teams,newspapers etc just spewing his garbage and disrupting threads causing 5-10-20 people all counter attacking him therefore destroying the thread. He's just like a crack addict except he's addicted to anonymity, and of course; a virgin.

Brookfield, WI

#52 Jun 4, 2008
EricBcook wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to use someone that actually gets paid for this stuff, which means he has real credentials. I could come up with stuff more insightful than him or you on my own, but actually have a day job, but still manage to make sense on here.
I do not pretend to walk above the intellect of everyone else on here, crown myself as the omniscient pro football analyst, then offer nothing of merit, except insults and allusions to my "on the field" credibility. As you do.
One of us might believe you, if you actually sounded informed and quit attacking people.
I have looked over the thread and am not sure why I tried to add to the discussion Dimz and others were right you have been getting destroyed on here well before I climbed aboard. I pray that God softens your heart and opens your mind, seeing how we are all praying here.
He recently changed his name to "The Answers"
lol
thats how bad he got destroyed all over.

B town, Ohio

#53 Jun 5, 2008
yea, He reminds me of the Vikes06 guy that was on here a couple of years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake Forest Demon Deacons NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FSU opponent preview: Wake Forest's defense has... Oct '14 whop mack 1
Miami Dolphins: 5 Late-Round Prospects That Wou... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Draft Beer 1
NCAA Wake Forest #3 Chris Paul Yellow Jerseys (Jun '12) Jun '12 wake 1
Cowboys stay defensive until taking West Virgin... (Apr '12) Apr '12 See the Light 2
Quarter-back Larry Russell (Jan '08) Mar '11 Jim Kelly 4
WCU football player convicted of drug charges (Jul '08) Aug '10 Wcu football 17
Giants sign former Wake Forest quarterback Rile... (May '10) May '10 great1 1

Wake Forest Demon Deacons NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE