Mike Scott Is Money Against Wake Forest - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Virginia fifth-year forward Mike Scott scored 19 points Wednesday night against Wake Forest, as the Cavaliers beat the Demon Deacons 68-44. Scott connected on 9-of-9 field goal attempts, and tied the UVA record for the best perfect-game shooting performance from the floor in school history.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
ZZZZ

Bassett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

In other news, Zeglinski continues to be ice cold averaging 4 points per game in acc play but still sees 36 minutes per game...
Walose

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

And he will be in debt on Saturday afternoon in chapel hill when the wahlosing pretenders get crushed in the dean dome!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Virginia NCAA Discussions

Search the University of Virginia NCAA Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Krzyzewski confused, angered by 'shameful' tech... Mar '14 Duke fan 1
Behind Enemy Lines: Q & A with Duke Report (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bo Chiz 1
Hokies brace for Oregon offense (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike Hancock 1
Snyder & Moses Represent UVA at ACC Football Ki... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Walose 1
Former-UVA Basketball Star Victim of Alleged Fr... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tami Simson 1
Former UVA Football Player Charged with Attempt... (Jun '13) Jun '13 jogger 14
Joe Harris Has Stress Reaction In His Left Foot (Jun '13) Jun '13 MtnBikersAndHikers 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••