UVA Football Fans Meet the Team at JPJA - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Aug 19, 2012, titled UVA Football Fans Meet the Team at JPJA - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The UVA football team held its annual Meet the Team Day at John Paul Jones Arena Saturday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Walose

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Aug 21, 2012
I am glad the locals got a chance to meet the team that Will once again get crushed by the mighty hokies.4 and 8 in 2012 and everybody in cville knows this. Wahloseeeeeeee!
Creative

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Some things are just to ignorant and predictable to respond to for example the above post...
Walose

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Aug 21, 2012
Creative wrote:
Some things are just to ignorant and predictable to respond to for example the above post...
. That would be too ignorant not to ignorant.I love grammatically challenged responses to the truth about UVA football.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Walose wrote:
I am glad the locals got a chance to meet the team that Will once again get crushed by the mighty hokies.4 and 8 in 2012 and everybody in cville knows this. Wahloseeeeeeee!
It's too bad they didn't get to meet the VT team that lost to the mighty JMU Dukes. Has VT won one team sport national championship yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Virginia NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VIDEO: Local TV ads make fun of WAVY's slogan a... (Oct '07) Dec '14 Hampton Handyman 104
News Top-25 showdown on tap in ACC/Big Ten Challenge Dec '14 Bob 1
News Krzyzewski confused, angered by 'shameful' tech... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Duke fan 1
News Behind Enemy Lines: Q & A with Duke Report (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bo Chiz 1
News Hokies brace for Oregon offense (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike Hancock 1
News Snyder & Moses Represent UVA at ACC Football Ki... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Walose 1
News Former-UVA Basketball Star Victim of Alleged Fr... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tami Simson 1
More from around the web