Obama Campaign Releases List of Top Donors

Obama's campaign released a list of 770 top donors on Saturday who brought in between $186.6 million and $268 million. Full Story
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Campaign finance reform!
Public funding only.
Get private and corporate influence OUT of politics for a fairer government.
cvillemom

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Get McCauliffe out of Virginia politics!
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 2, 2013
huck wrote:
Campaign finance reform!
Public funding only.
You'll have to over rule the Supreme Court on that one. Corruption rules. So proud of the United Corperations of America.
Greene Liberal

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 2, 2013
cvillemom wrote:
Get McCauliffe out of Virginia politics!
Good luck with that. He'll most likely win the gov. and if Bolling stays in the race and splits repub votes with transvag Cuccenilli Mccauliffe will certainly win.
The Count

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Mar 3, 2013
How nice of NBC29 not to mention the Wall Street contributors and bankers who took bailouts. Oh wait, that would mean the Occucommies would have to protest Obama, their lord and savior.

Interesting I haven't seen a post from Liber Al in awhile.
RealPatriots

Palmyra, VA

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Thanks for ruining the country!
sez you

Richmond, VA

#7 Mar 4, 2013
What a freaking joke this is. Monster donations from anyone, to the right and left are now secret, Thanks to the Supreme Court. No telling whos running this country now, it never has been the white house, thats a joke. Those who blame Obama for our woes now are seriously deluded.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#8 Mar 4, 2013
sez you wrote:
What a freaking joke this is. Monster donations from anyone, to the right and left are now secret, Thanks to the Supreme Court. No telling whos running this country now, it never has been the white house, thats a joke. Those who blame Obama for our woes now are seriously deluded.
Did someone spike my coffee because i agree with you lol. It does not matter who is in the white house. Large private donations help them get there and leaves them indebted to special interest rather than to the public
Dude

Warrenton, VA

#9 Mar 4, 2013
huck wrote:
Campaign finance reform!
Public funding only.
Corporations for sure, since they're a-national,multi-national, and whose interest are not ours. A simple solution would be to make all donations anonymous. Free Speech? Sure, say what and how much you want, but nobody is going to know where that money came from.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Mar 4, 2013
no such thing as anonymous
you can bet the target will be made aware
blaster

Fork Union, VA

#11 Mar 4, 2013
A billion dollars for a jobe that pays a little less than a million for the four year term. How would anyone think that big companies have any interest in bribing someone for there own agenda?
blaster

Fork Union, VA

#12 Mar 4, 2013
I guess this shows how much our vote even counts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Cavaliers Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former-UVA Basketball Star Victim of Alleged Fr... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tami Simson 1
Cville Council to Hear Transit Recommendations (Mar '13) Mar '13 Michael Hunt 1
Defense: Bar Statements of Skyline Motel Murder... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Fred 1
Inmates Showcase Artwork at "Beyond the Bars' E... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Liber Al 6
UVA Student Body Approves New Honor System Prop... (Mar '13) Mar '13 W and L Alum 8
Relationship Between Sullivan and Dragas Still ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 nobody 13
Duke Coach Expresses Concerns After UVA Fans St... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Missy 18
More from around the web