Duke Coach Expresses Concerns After U...

Duke Coach Expresses Concerns After UVA Fans Storm Court

There are 18 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Duke Coach Expresses Concerns After UVA Fans Storm Court. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The University of Virginia athletics director is speaking out Friday after Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski complained about the risk to players' safety at Thursday night's game at John Paul Jones Arena.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

lila

Radford, VA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
hes jus mad they lost
Missy

Palmyra, VA

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Just last night I was saying how gracious Coach K was in defeat. I guess I spoke too soon. Who's got the numbers--how many times have the Dookies rushed the court in their numerous victories?
Cindy

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 1, 2013
UVA had security in front of the side where the players and coaches were they were hand to hand and no one was even close to any players or coaches and I'm sure the students at his school have done the same things many times, he needs to relax and worry about something else.
awwww

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 1, 2013
that's sad.
No respect

Waynesboro, VA

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Ya know! If you're going to take an ass whippin just take it like a man! Stop whining because your little Dukies got handle Coach K! Whatever! Wahoo Wa baby!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaaaa!!
parksley

Boston, VA

#6 Mar 1, 2013
How's your grandmother ?
Tricia1710

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Please view my YouTube video to see the level of protection given to both teams and their coaching staffs. It is clear that no one was in danger. The video can be found here: http://youtu.be/b4-AsG4EuTA
Common Sense

Gordonsville, VA

#8 Mar 1, 2013
I hope somebody sends this you tube to ESPN so that Coach K gets called out for the whining B^%#@ that he is. Yeah his players looked really in jeopardy. Suck it up K you got it handed to you inspite of your infuriated stares at the refs. Your time has passed, Tony Bennett is the new gunslinger.Good job Tricia1710 thanks for the real story. Suck it DUKE!
Rosco B Coaltrain

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Coach K - you not only look like a weasel but you are acting like one too,Get over it , looser.
Frank

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Cindy wrote:
UVA had security in front of the side where the players and coaches were they were hand to hand and no one was even close to any players or coaches and I'm sure the students at his school have done the same things many times, he needs to relax and worry about something else.
I watched the game to the end, you are correct Cindy, the Blue Devils were well protected. Well done Wahoos.
Joe Nonutz

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Mar 1, 2013
waa waa waa....u kidding me man ?
Bunch of sore losers and babies at that!
REALLY ???
TEX

Rocky Mount, VA

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Tony Bennett for PRESIDENT!!
TEX

Rocky Mount, VA

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Coach K, You came to JPJ your team got trounced and YOU got out coached~~~~~~live with it
John Teller

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Mar 1, 2013
UVa fans proved once again that they are a bunch of bush league wannabe big timers...Hope you enjoyed your one victory out of the past eighteen games against Duke. Even Dan Patrick was ripping UVa this morning on a national radio show. I guarantee Coach K runs the score up next time they play. UVa will never be a national power in a real revenue sport. You lost to ODU this year, have fun at the NIT.
Golfer

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Coach K. Quit being a freakin cry baby.
Greene Liberal

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Mar 2, 2013
He's a sore loser. What a great game from Mitchell and Harris! I'm so glad dickie V wasn't calling the game. It would have ruined for me!
Super Gus

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Coach K is a whinny little prima dona. Please don't the B-otch seriously.
Missy

Palmyra, VA

#19 Mar 2, 2013
John Teller wrote:
UVa fans proved once again that they are a bunch of bush league wannabe big timers...Hope you enjoyed your one victory out of the past eighteen games against Duke. Even Dan Patrick was ripping UVa this morning on a national radio show. I guarantee Coach K runs the score up next time they play. UVa will never be a national power in a real revenue sport. You lost to ODU this year, have fun at the NIT.
I guess I'd call you a sore winner as opposed to a sore loser.(And Duke football is a revenue sport???)... not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Cavaliers Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former-UVA Basketball Star Victim of Alleged Fr... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tami Simson 1
News Cville Council to Hear Transit Recommendations (Mar '13) Mar '13 Michael Hunt 1
News Defense: Bar Statements of Skyline Motel Murder... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Fred 1
News Obama Campaign Releases List of Top Donors (Mar '13) Mar '13 blaster 12
News Inmates Showcase Artwork at "Beyond the Bars' E... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Liber Al 6
News UVA Student Body Approves New Honor System Prop... (Mar '13) Mar '13 W and L Alum 8
News Relationship Between Sullivan and Dragas Still ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 nobody 13
More from around the web