Taylor leads No. 23 Hokies to 44-7 romp over Duke - wtvr

Full story: WTVR
Tyrod Taylor threw for 280 yards and three touchdowns and No. 23 Virginia Tech rolled to a 44-7 victory over Duke on Saturday. Full Story
Fred Williams

Henry, VA

#1 Oct 23, 2010
I really detest Beamer and his style. I've spent my entire life following football. My kids went to Tabb on the peninsula and we followed Slade and Kirby as well as ten other Tabbers through UVA. In those days, UVA were pretty evenly matched with Tech and that experience led to over twenty years of making every home game, many away games and all the bowl games.I've watched Tech go out and bruise many weak teams. They never pull the plug even at a 40 point lead. They swagger and taunt the opposition trying to imitate Miami but they just aren't that good. Both Beamer and Foster allow and even endorse that conduct. And when their criminals are caught, they defend them.Case in point, Vick and Vick. Recall I'm from the peninsula. Those are bad guys. I will pay money to see any team in the ACC except Tech. Since every Tech game is a sellout, I've had the opportunity to sit with young and old tech fans. Virtually every year there is an altercation in and around my seat instigated by a Techster. No More. One of them can sit in my season pass seat. Tech's football crowd is a black eye for the school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Polytechnic Institute NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Bay Packers: Is Jarrett Boykin the Next A... Aug '14 eric 1
Emery deserves times for vision to evolve May '14 Bearloney 2
Chicago Bears: Kyle Fuller Wouldn't Be Worst Fi... May '14 Bears News 2
NFL: George Atkinson III could fit nicely into ... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Haleys Commet 3
Terpsa Farrand out vs. BC (Nov '13) Nov '13 Carroll 1
Tyrod Taylor to play Saturday (Sep '08) Nov '13 Mike Rotch 34
Happy Halloween in the ACC (Oct '13) Oct '13 FanTapSports ACC 1
•••
•••

Virginia Polytechnic Institute NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••