Michael Vick's testimony sought in br...

Michael Vick's testimony sought in brother's case

There are 280 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jan 12, 2008, titled Michael Vick's testimony sought in brother's case. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Lawyers for a young woman suing Michael Vick's brother for sexual abuse want to hear from the imprisoned quarterback on what he knows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Anbreen

Ladera Ranch, CA

#325 Feb 2, 2008
deb wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't he the adult and she the child? Even if she is a tramp and yes her parents should have had more control she was the child! They can't drive cars at 15, buy liquor, go to war or vote but is suppose to use adult judgement? Any adult no matter how tempted should be able to say "go now" to a minor! If you can't then you should go to jail!!!!!!
I agree. But, some of the folks here think the Vicks are above the law, because they play football.

“OMG quit fussin!!!”

Since: Jan 08

Poq. and Proud of it

#326 Feb 2, 2008
rose wrote:
Keep your stupid scriptures to yourself as they are meaningless and stupid and belong in your church only. If you don't have anything to post on your own,then STFUP.<quoted text>
lol..I didn't post the scripture..I know better than to use God's words on a Topix Board..It is not the place for it.

“OMG quit fussin!!!”

Poq. and Proud of it

#327 Feb 2, 2008
rose wrote:
The hatred for MV is for the torture and killing of poor helpless animals and enjoying it for his own PERSONAL PLEASURE. The only reason the black community is making this a race issue is because they are so embarrassed about the despictable and disgusting brutality he inflicted on animals so they bring race into the picture so they can avoid the real issues of this forum which is the sadistic and beastly acts MV inflicted on poor animals. They should be ashamed of themselves as they are unable to deal with the real facts and continue to bring race into the picture which is ridiculous, untrue, and stupid. <quoted text>
I think that you and I said basically the same thing.

“OMG quit fussin!!!”

Poq. and Proud of it

#328 Feb 2, 2008
deb wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you!!!!!!
You are welcome.
Serpico

Norfolk, VA

#329 Feb 3, 2008
knowin yo business wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome.
I thank you too, you are a special person
rose

Spartanburg, SC

#330 Feb 3, 2008
I'm very sorry but I must have mis-addressed this post to you as it was meant for that Rev.Hudson who was quoting scriptures. I have no idea how that was addressed to you but certainly was not meant for you. Please accept my apology.
<quoted text>
lol..I didn't post the scripture..I know better than to use God's words on a Topix Board..It is not the place for it.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#332 Feb 3, 2008
rose wrote:
Keep your stupid scriptures to yourself as they are meaningless and dumb and belong in your church only. If you do not have anything else to post on your own, then STFUP.<quoted text>
And that, my dear, came straight out of the Book of Mormon which was written by the Mormon Church founder Joseph Smith, a racist, adulterer, and child molester, but touted as a true prophet of God. It is just one of the reasons I chose to reject the Mormon faith.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Nelson, VA

#333 Feb 3, 2008
<quoted text>
That poster didn't use God's word either. He used the words of Joseph Smith and straight out of the Book of Mormon.
rose

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#334 Feb 3, 2008
That is quite interesting and what a revelation! I had a feeling he was a "big joke" and I was right. I,too, am not a believer of the mormon faith. Thanks,Barbara, for this information.
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
And that, my dear, came straight out of the Book of Mormon which was written by the Mormon Church founder Joseph Smith, a racist, adulterer, and child molester, but touted as a true prophet of God. It is just one of the reasons I chose to reject the Mormon faith.

“OMG quit fussin!!!”

Poq. and Proud of it

#335 Feb 3, 2008
rose wrote:
I'm very sorry but I must have mis-addressed this post to you as it was meant for that Rev.Hudson who was quoting scriptures. I have no idea how that was addressed to you but certainly was not meant for you. Please accept my apology.<quoted text>
That is ok Rose. I believe in God but I dont believe in throwing his words around like yesterday's newspaper. I figured what had happened. Have a lovely day.

“OMG quit fussin!!!”

Poq. and Proud of it

#336 Feb 3, 2008
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster didn't use God's word either. He used the words of Joseph Smith and straight out of the Book of Mormon.
Yes, now that I paid attention to the Nephi section, you are correct. Sorry for not catching that. Have a nice day!

“Be Kind to Animals”

Nelson, VA

#337 Feb 3, 2008
rose wrote:
That is quite interesting and what a revelation! I had a feeling he was a "big joke" and I was right. I,too, am not a believer of the mormon faith. Thanks,Barbara, for this information.<quoted text>
I have spent some time with those young Mormons who go door to door and even had them over for dinner a few times. I bad mouthed their religion so badly, in a civilized way, that I didn't think they would ever come back. Seems they enjoyed my "insights" and came back every chance they got. I don't like the Mormon belief system, but I respect those young men.
Rose

Miami, FL

#338 Feb 4, 2008
Yes, they seem to be quite friendly as they too have come to our door and although we do not believe in their religion, they are very respectable. My husband spends time talking to them as he is interested in what they have to say, but I don't have the patience.
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
I have spent some time with those young Mormons who go door to door and even had them over for dinner a few times. I bad mouthed their religion so badly, in a civilized way, that I didn't think they would ever come back. Seems they enjoyed my "insights" and came back every chance they got. I don't like the Mormon belief system, but I respect those young men.
black cat

Atlanta, GA

#339 Jan 4, 2010
Rose wrote:
Yes, they seem to be quite friendly as they too have come to our door and although we do not believe in their religion, they are very respectable. My husband spends time talking to them as he is interested in what they have to say, but I don't have the patience.<quoted text>
right Rose

http://www.change.org/actions/view/petition_a...
vick is nasty

Belleville, MI

#340 Jan 4, 2010
black cat wrote:
true
vick is nasty

Belleville, MI

#341 Jan 4, 2010
vick is nasty wrote:
<quoted text>true
true dat
vick is nasty

United States

#342 Jan 5, 2010
Rose wrote:
Yes, they seem to be quite friendly as they too have come to our door and although we do not believe in their religion, they are very respectable. My husband spends time talking to them as he is interested in what they have to say, but I don't have the patience.<quoted text>
interesting

Since: Nov 09

Cleveland, TN

#343 Jan 7, 2010
vick is nasty wrote:
<quoted text>interesting
yes

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

Jackson, MI

#344 Jan 10, 2010
proud to be hater

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

United States

#345 Jan 10, 2010
Ralexa wrote:
proud to be hater
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Tech Hokies NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sunday links: NFL Draft redux, an early project... May 16 Better Pharts 2
News WOW!!! Upset is one of the biggest in college h... (Sep '07) Mar '17 HistoryPhartss 14
urban syn + left and right + (Jul '16) Jul '16 black ink 2
News Previewing Virginia Tech: Hokies need a revival... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Bowl game matchups: Virginia Tech vs. Cincinnati (Dec '14) Dec '14 Shelly 1
News VIDEO: Local TV ads make fun of WAVY's slogan a... (Oct '07) Dec '14 Hampton Handyman 104
News Green Bay Packers: Is Jarrett Boykin the Next A... (Aug '14) Aug '14 eric 1
More from around the web