Michael Vick's testimony sought in brother's case

Jan 12, 2008 Read more: Hampton Roads Daily Press 280
Lawyers for a young woman suing Michael Vick's brother for sexual abuse want to hear from the imprisoned quarterback on what he knows. Read more
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Ghetto Liars

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2008
"Marcus Vick, a former Miami Dolphins player, was convicted in 2004 of contributing to the delinquency of a minor based on his activities with the woman who filed the suit, as well as two other juveniles."

"But Marcus Vick will not admit to even knowing the woman, who was 17 when she filed the suit, said attorney Steven D."

Obviously the Court saw that he knew her, but he still continues to lie? It must be Ghetto genetics to lie about everything all the time?
Susan

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2008
Of course the Vicks will stick by each other and lie.... What do you expect for a drug and dealers, and what else.... Don't matter how and where they lived..... Other down low poor folks was like him but didn't do this mess.... These guys will have sex with anyone....
They get what they deserve, and just leave them alone and let them get a job like us normal people do... not money handed down to them
MBC

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2008
If Michael Vick has developed any smarts, he will not lie even about his brother. If he wants the best chance of getting out of prison as soon as possible to try to restart his football career, he will not lie. But who knows when it comes to the Vick brothers? Mama should have taught them not to lie and break the law in the first place.(Or maybe they just didn't listen to what Momma said.)
whatever

Newport News, VA

#5 Jan 12, 2008
While I think Marcus should be charged, if he did have sex with a 15 year old, I can't help but think what will her parents be charged with? They are much more guilty than Marcus. Where on earth did they think their precious little trampy girl was when she was disappearing to rendevous with the "star" football player for over two years? If Marcus was providing alcohol and marijuana where were they when she came home stoned and drunk? This child should have been removed from the ignorant stupid parents years ago. Yep, they are much more guilty than Marcus Vick.
Concern Caring Friend

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2008
I am sick of hearing everything that is negative of the Vick family, that is their name. NOT Michael Vick former Atlanta Falcons Quarterback, native o Newport News, Please leave them alone, Michael was not there, and I feel that you all do not have anything else to do but, pick on them. Marcus is his own person and I believe that no one can take anything that someone does not want to give up. She knew the VICK name and thought she could get something out of it. A WHORE will always be just that. She knew that she was to young to be in the party and now she did not get what she wanted now she is calling WOLF. Sista Girl sit back and evaluate where else you have hung out at with football players and she could not get her rocks off. Please leave the VICKS alone, they are not bothering you. I am tired of hearing that name right now, not that I got anything against them cause I don't they are friends of ours. We support our community people. DWB.
just me

Newport News, VA

#7 Jan 12, 2008
The parents sound like some backwood idiots that had no idea where their child was and now just want some easy cash from the Vick name. Would they be this anxious to file a lawsuit if their sleazy daughter had slept around with an ordinary Joe? Like the previous person stated, they should be charged with child neglect.
freddy

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2008
Concern Caring Friend wrote:
I am sick of hearing everything that is negative of the Vick family, that is their name. NOT Michael Vick former Atlanta Falcons Quarterback, native o Newport News, Please leave them alone, Michael was not there, and I feel that you all do not have anything else to do but, pick on them. Marcus is his own person and I believe that no one can take anything that someone does not want to give up. She knew the VICK name and thought she could get something out of it. A WHORE will always be just that. She knew that she was to young to be in the party and now she did not get what she wanted now she is calling WOLF. Sista Girl sit back and evaluate where else you have hung out at with football players and she could not get her rocks off. Please leave the VICKS alone, they are not bothering you. I am tired of hearing that name right now, not that I got anything against them cause I don't they are friends of ours. We support our community people. DWB.
It is one thing to make little mistakes like locking your keys in the car or putting your garbage on the curb a day late, but to continue to make bad dumb decisions, well you earn the names you're called. Obviously money doesn't come with brains and nore does the friends these guys pick because they were on the gravy train too. Me being black and all is tired of rational civilized black people continuing to support ignorant actions by money making blacks. Wrong has always been wrong and ignorant must be Wrongs' cousin or something but until we can divorce ourselves from ignorant blacks and back the smart positive ones, The Vicks, OJ, Jesse Jackson, will always be the dirty face of black people and that is a shame. And please don't blame whitey or the media, as much as we try to avoid it, its our RESPONSIBLITY to support positive people in the community.
room mates

Hampton, VA

#9 Jan 12, 2008
Maybe they can room together like the old days!!!!(or would that be room meat??)) ha ha
losers

Hampton, VA

#10 Jan 12, 2008
What losers. To the Vick parents: you reap what you sow.
X-MAN

Middletown, OH

#11 Jan 12, 2008
just me wrote:
The parents sound like some backwood idiots that had no idea where their child was and now just want some easy cash from the Vick name. Would they be this anxious to file a lawsuit if their sleazy daughter had slept around with an ordinary Joe? Like the previous person stated, they should be charged with child neglect.
YEP
jimbo

Hampton, VA

#12 Jan 12, 2008
Where is gov. Doug when you need him. He could have rode in on his white hore and pardoned everybody.....just think about it, Allen Iverson would be getting out about now and would be jumpstartin his NBA career.
jimbo

Hampton, VA

#13 Jan 12, 2008
Typo! Not hore, horse. Sorry yall.
John

Oxon Hill, MD

#14 Jan 12, 2008
White people never lie. They just take what they want. Like the way the stole America from the Indians.
Ghetto Liars wrote:
"Marcus Vick, a former Miami Dolphins player, was convicted in 2004 of contributing to the delinquency of a minor based on his activities with the woman who filed the suit, as well as two other juveniles."
"But Marcus Vick will not admit to even knowing the woman, who was 17 when she filed the suit, said attorney Steven D."
Obviously the Court saw that he knew her, but he still continues to lie? It must be Ghetto genetics to lie about everything all the time?
Phil Deeze Nuts

Silver Spring, MD

#15 Jan 12, 2008
Ghetto Liars,
You are a sad individual. And you forgot to blame Al Sharpton or rap music for this. I echo the sentiment of John from Woodbridge: the next time you see a white CEO that stole a retiree's 401k money, a white child molester on "To Catch A Predator" or a white baseball player caught in the steroids net, you might want to revisit what you said.
If lying is a ghetto trait, as you state, then why are all these white guys from the good neighborhoods, two-parents (stay at home mom + a nanny,) and a great education getting caught in lies?
PEOPLE lie, you fool. Not just folks that live in the ghetto. Now, get off the computer, your mother needs to use the phone. Tell her I said to have my lunch on the table or else I'll make her work a double shift at the Cracker Barrell.
BayBee

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2008
jimbo wrote:
Typo! Not hore, horse. Sorry yall.
Glad you clarified. I thought you left out a W
Ghaml in Hampton

United States

#18 Jan 12, 2008
If I remember didn't the girl state that she was older. It sounds like someone is trying to cash in. You cannot force anyone to have sex for two years..at some point in time if it was forced, Don't you think she would have told someone. Oh I forgot he was famous then with high earnings potential. So it was okay for him to bang her because she would get paid too. Leave the Vicks alone because everyone makes mistakes...To the people calling them losers...is it possible you see that same flaw..jealousy is a terrible thing
jmt

United States

#19 Jan 12, 2008
This is getting to be crazy and stupid that everything and everytime somebody wants some money Michael Vick names comes up he has nothing to do with his brothers actions and should not have to testify or do anything regarding this case. This is getting to be too much for any human being to deal with. Personally I am tired of it and I can imagine he is really fed up with these gold diggers. the names are Marcus and Michael and that dumb lawyer better get that straight.
jmt

United States

#20 Jan 12, 2008
Susan wrote:
Of course the Vicks will stick by each other and lie.... What do you expect for a drug and dealers, and what else.... Don't matter how and where they lived..... Other down low poor folks was like him but didn't do this mess.... These guys will have sex with anyone....
They get what they deserve, and just leave them alone and let them get a job like us normal people do... not money handed down to them
Susan you are a dummy also you dont know anything about this and should shut up, take care of your racist biogt family and stop assuming because a person made a mistake that they know about every thing that is suppose to have been done and are a part of it. Some of you people really need to read the bible with your self-righteous comments. Let's dig into your family and your background and see what you are about.
jmt

United States

#21 Jan 12, 2008
just me wrote:
Thank you someone finally someone who has a comment that is not made becaus of hatred but has thought it out.
jmt

United States

#22 Jan 12, 2008
Phil Deeze Nuts wrote:
Ghetto Liars,
You are a sad individual. And you forgot to blame Al Sharpton or rap music for this. I echo the sentiment of John from Woodbridge: the next time you see a white CEO that stole a retiree's 401k money, a white child molester on "To Catch A Predator" or a white baseball player caught in the steroids net, you might want to revisit what you said.
If lying is a ghetto trait, as you state, then why are all these white guys from the good neighborhoods, two-parents (stay at home mom + a nanny,) and a great education getting caught in lies?
PEOPLE lie, you fool. Not just folks that live in the ghetto. Now, get off the computer, your mother needs to use the phone. Tell her I said to have my lunch on the table or else I'll make her work a double shift at the Cracker Barrell.
Phil Deez this why white kids are going into malls and churches and other people's home and killing them because of the ignorance of hatred and stupidity that people like you teach and believe, clean up your own race before you try to call someone because of their color ghetto, what if you were called trailor trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Tech Hokies NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bowl game matchups: Virginia Tech vs. Cincinnati Dec '14 Shelly 1
News VIDEO: Local TV ads make fun of WAVY's slogan a... (Oct '07) Dec '14 Hampton Handyman 104
News Green Bay Packers: Is Jarrett Boykin the Next A... (Aug '14) Aug '14 eric 1
News Emery deserves times for vision to evolve (May '14) May '14 Bearloney 2
News Chicago Bears: Kyle Fuller Wouldn't Be Worst Fi... (May '14) May '14 Bears News 2
News NFL: George Atkinson III could fit nicely into ... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Haleys Commet 3
News Terpsa Farrand out vs. BC (Nov '13) Nov '13 Carroll 1
More from around the web