Vermont 57, Boston U. 55

Full story: The Boston Globe
Mike Trimboli scored 15 points and Vermont won its 10th in a row with a 57-55 victory over Boston University on Thursday night. Full Story
Dick Robertson

AOL

#1 Feb 23, 2007
Not only did U V M lock up the America East title on Thursday , but they enhanced the nation's best road wins record ! They now have 13 road / neutral court wins = best in N C A A Div. one . Except for a three point loss to Maine in January they would have not only a perfect league record , but a seventeen game winning streak which would have been three more than the next best in Div. one hoops !They also have the #@ rebounder in senior Chris Holm ( a transferee from Rhode Island )who leads the nation in offensive rebounds , as doe the whole team in rebound differential . All of this from a team which one year ago was the absolute youngest team in the nation. It seems the Catamounts may now have reached a point where they simply " re-load , rather than re-build " . All I can say is "GO Cats GO ! " to these great over-achievers .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vermont Catamounts NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ESPN Bracketbusters plop Canisius, Niagara on E... (Feb '13) Apr '14 pistol packing punk 5
America East Conference Tournament (Mar '11) Mar '11 Arena fanatic 1
UVM men visit Maine tonight (Jan '10) Mar '10 isaac mclemore 2
UHart Can't Stop Trimboli, Vermont (Jan '09) Jan '09 Hawk at Heart 2
Terps execute rescue plan (Nov '08) Nov '08 Biff 33
UVM basketball: UVM men look for quick rebound ... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Hayley 1
Vermont 81, Hartford 76 (Feb '08) Feb '08 Hayley 1

Vermont Catamounts NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE