Kentucky ready for key SEC matchup wi...

Kentucky ready for key SEC matchup with Vanderbilt

There are 1 comment on the ESPN story from Feb 19, 2010, titled Kentucky ready for key SEC matchup with Vanderbilt. In it, ESPN reports that:

Kentucky's young stars have handled their introduction to the Southeastern Conference with near perfection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Basketball Fan

Jefferson, GA

#1 Feb 20, 2010
I'm a fan of basketball in general...but after the last game with the flying water seems that the vandy fans and players would try to show a little more class with the UK players and fans. It is not a competition to see who can be the biggest idiots or show the worse sportsmanship...what are you teaching our children???
It is one thing to get into the game and get excited when you are ahead in points..but to show your back side just because you should all be ashamed.
Even the coach throwing his clipboard...come on!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderbilt Commodores NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Festus Ezeli and the long, strange trip to the NBA (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Vanderbilt University guard Kedren Johnson susp... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Curious 1
Memorial Gymnasium (Mar '11) Mar '11 arenafanatic 1
News College basketball notebook: Connecticut spared... (Feb '11) Feb '11 buskeyenflorida 4
News TOP 25 BASKETBALL: Vanderbilt upsets No. 8 Nort... (Nov '10) Nov '10 videokoach 1
News Murray State stuns Vanderbilt in NCAA opener (Mar '10) Mar '10 triple6vamp 1
News SEC Coaches Name Kentucky's Wall Player Of Year... (Mar '10) Mar '10 chris 1
More from around the web