Young's heroics latest chapter to Agg...

Young's heroics latest chapter to Aggies' junior guard

There are 4 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Mar 15, 2010, titled Young's heroics latest chapter to Aggies' junior guard. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Every scorer has a sweet spot on the basketball court. For New Mexico State junior guard Jahmar Young, it's the right elbow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

ASF

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2010
How can a fall away also be a leaner? I think you say leaner a lot when you mean floater..Good article otherwise.
Tatoos

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Mar 16, 2010
These Afro Americans tattoos look like squid ink and are not attractive in the least. Why they do this to themselves is beyond me. White people and some light Hispanics are the only ones who's tattoos look worth a darn.
LOBO HATER

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2010
Tatoos you are a racist. JY has been very controversial in his time here. One thing I love about this kid though is he is passionate and wants to win. He will do something big in the first round so that everyone in the nation knows who he is.
james from b-more

Forest Hill, MD

#4 Mar 16, 2010
he thats just the way we all were showed how to play the game. hey i love j y tht my brother from a diff mother for real. just keep on doing the dam thing we watching. d.v till we die 419 vs 418 till we die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notebook: Injuries force USD players to miss out (Mar '14) Mar '14 Andrew Thoseby 1
News Utah St falls to No. 7 San Diego St 74-69 in OT (Jan '14) Jan '14 bahce 1
News Utah State - College football's most underrated... (Oct '12) Oct '12 P_Smith 1
News The Morning After: Utah State-Wisconsin MVPs, F... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Matt from Columbus 2
News Former Miner Nick Vaught goes bowling with Utah... (Dec '11) Dec '11 football fan 1
News On and On with Bob Sansevere: NFL draft analyst... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Army CPT at Ft Lee 52
News Winning time unkind to Aggie men's basketball team (Mar '11) Mar '11 The Fan 4
More from around the web