Warrior Replay - Hawaii Sports

Warrior Replay - Hawaii Sports

There are 9 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Nov 9, 2009, titled Warrior Replay - Hawaii Sports. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The Situation: Utah State 0, Hawaii 0, 14:48 remaining, first quarter, Hawaii ball, first and 10 at Hawaii 20 The Play: Aggies CB Kejon Murphy intercepts a pass by Hawaii QB Bryant Moniz on the game's first play from scrimmage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

EASTSIDE

San Antonio, TX

#1 Nov 9, 2009
UTAH ST. SUCKS THAT'S WHY HAWAII LOOKED GOOD...I WANNA SEE HAWAII PLAY FLORIDA AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
ESPI

Honolulu, HI

#2 Nov 9, 2009
It's the QB finally making them Warrior Connections!also mentioning a much improved Warrior "D" Fence!!!!!! Enos will connect soon?

Thanks Warriors for an Exciting Game!
LOL

Kihei, HI

#3 Nov 9, 2009
EASTSIDE wrote:
UTAH ST. SUCKS THAT'S WHY HAWAII LOOKED GOOD...I WANNA SEE HAWAII PLAY FLORIDA AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
Why would you want to see that? No one is saying or thinking Hawaii is Top 20 after this win (except you??). I'm glad we looked good against this Utah St. team. Imagine if we lost ...
master baiter

Haleiwa, HI

#4 Nov 9, 2009
ESPI wrote:
It's the QB finally making them Warrior Connections!also mentioning a much improved Warrior "D" Fence!!!!!! Enos will connect soon?
Thanks Warriors for an Exciting Game!
come to think of it i haven't heard that d fense cheer in a while
Nuuanu

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2009
Good Job Warriors!!!!!!!!!!
The Steiny's are proud of you all!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work, no matter what negative remarks everyone says to you..........
O-Line good job..........
alice

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2009
They palyed a very weak team and hardly won..bad job.
Samson

Ewa Beach, HI

#7 Nov 9, 2009
Winnahs and proud to wear my green today. GO RAINBOWS!
Nuuanu

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2009
alice wrote:
They palyed a very weak team and hardly won..bad job.
Whateva women!!Let's see you play football!!!!!!!!!!
ALICEISUMDAY

Honolulu, HI

#9 Nov 9, 2009
Hawaii smashed Utah State
it was never in question
they just started playing with "we already won" attiditude
which they did.
this game was done after the 1st half
See wat running the ball effectively does for your team
week 1 i commented that they should run the ball a little more this year with an underachieving wright jackson and a solid JC transfer in alex green
Running more did nothing except help the pass game
RUN and shoot
more like SHOOT and run
but it worked to perfection this past game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notebook: Injuries force USD players to miss out (Mar '14) Mar '14 Andrew Thoseby 1
News Utah St falls to No. 7 San Diego St 74-69 in OT (Jan '14) Jan '14 bahce 1
News Utah State - College football's most underrated... (Oct '12) Oct '12 P_Smith 1
News The Morning After: Utah State-Wisconsin MVPs, F... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Matt from Columbus 2
News Former Miner Nick Vaught goes bowling with Utah... (Dec '11) Dec '11 football fan 1
News On and On with Bob Sansevere: NFL draft analyst... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Army CPT at Ft Lee 52
News Winning time unkind to Aggie men's basketball team (Mar '11) Mar '11 The Fan 4
More from around the web