Aggies hope to find improvement on Saturday

The consensus on Monday from New Mexico State's football players was that they were happy to be playing this Saturday. Full Story
michael

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Sep 30, 2008
why not mention time and place in your article?
michael

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Sep 30, 2008
why not time and place in your article
George

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Sep 30, 2008
Playing, these guys should in in class studying for graduation.
ABQAggie

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2008
The time wasn't mentioned because Felix is a sloppy sports writer. The game is Saturday at 11:30.

Of course losing to UNM $uck$, but there is still a lot of football left and a winning season/bowl game is still a strong possibility.
Judas

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2008
The Aggies will proceed to lose to the Division 1A Alcorn State. But at least they will get it over with early in the day.
Pee J

Kailua Kona, HI

#6 Sep 30, 2008
I think the Aggies rock. I'm so excited about this season I just ordered my official Steve Macy Cow Bell.
Len

United States

#7 Sep 30, 2008
I don't think any improvement will be noticeable against Alcorn State. Chavez had been doing a pretty good job up until this article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah State Aggies NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utah State - College football's most underrated... (Oct '12) Oct '12 P_Smith 1
The Morning After: Utah State-Wisconsin MVPs, F... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Matt from Columbus 2
Former Miner Nick Vaught goes bowling with Utah... (Dec '11) Dec '11 football fan 1
On and On with Bob Sansevere: NFL draft analyst... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Army CPT at Ft Lee 52
Miner to Midshipman to Aggie - The Park Record (Feb '11) Mar '11 Local Observer 7
Tough sledding: NMSU hangs tough, falls at Utah... (Nov '10) Nov '10 My Friend Mike 11
BYU furthers losing streak to Utah State, 31-11 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Patrick 1

Utah State Aggies NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE