Practice pays off for Aggies in win o...

Practice pays off for Aggies in win over Alcorn (7:40 p.m.)

There are 2 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Practice pays off for Aggies in win over Alcorn (7:40 p.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

The players said it. Coach Hal Mumme said it too. The New Mexico State Aggies went through possibly their most grueling practices of the year during the past week in preparation for Saturday's affair versus ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Long-time Aggie Fan

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Oct 4, 2008
Wrong. The 11:30 a.m. start was because the Aggie rented out the Fulson Center. Facts. Why did you lie to your readers? It was in the Alb Journal and I had heard it this week but the Sun News would not print it. Was that a sell-out? Your paper is not on anyone's side besides the readers. I am disgusted that you could not tell the truth.
aggiefansince83

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Oct 4, 2008
Aggie fan if you are disgusted because of the start time then you need to just chill and not complain over things that don't matter. I happened to like the early start time. It meant that I had the rest of the day to go out to eat, watch other games on tv, etc.

Its all good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah State Aggies NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Utah State - College football's most underrated... (Oct '12) Oct '12 P_Smith 1
News The Morning After: Utah State-Wisconsin MVPs, F... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Matt from Columbus 2
News Former Miner Nick Vaught goes bowling with Utah... (Dec '11) Dec '11 football fan 1
News On and On with Bob Sansevere: NFL draft analyst... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Army CPT at Ft Lee 52
News Miner to Midshipman to Aggie - The Park Record (Feb '11) Mar '11 Local Observer 7
News Tough sledding: NMSU hangs tough, falls at Utah... (Nov '10) Nov '10 My Friend Mike 11
News BYU furthers losing streak to Utah State, 31-11 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Patrick 1
More from around the web