Five big plays from Hawaii's 30-14 loss at Utah State - Sports

There are 1 comment on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Nov 3, 2008, titled Five big plays from Hawaii's 30-14 loss at Utah State - Sports. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The Setup: Utah State 3, Hawaii 0, 8:57 remaining, second quarter, Utah State ball, first and 10 at Utah State 38 The Play: QB Diondre Borel slides out of the pocket to his right and finds WR Nnamdi Gwacham ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Da Rock

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2008
6. Not breaking a computer during halftime --

This was the way Mack showed he had all the answers to shut up the so-called "Cyber Commandos" and all those who take credit for making suggestions that were coincidentally used when the team wins. I told you guys last week that he should break one for every game left on the schedule. Now look what happened.

Rock on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah State Aggies NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Utah State - College football's most underrated... (Oct '12) Oct '12 P_Smith 1
News The Morning After: Utah State-Wisconsin MVPs, F... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Matt from Columbus 2
News Former Miner Nick Vaught goes bowling with Utah... (Dec '11) Dec '11 football fan 1
News On and On with Bob Sansevere: NFL draft analyst... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Army CPT at Ft Lee 52
News Miner to Midshipman to Aggie - The Park Record (Feb '11) Mar '11 Local Observer 7
News Tough sledding: NMSU hangs tough, falls at Utah... (Nov '10) Nov '10 My Friend Mike 11
News BYU furthers losing streak to Utah State, 31-11 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Patrick 1
More from around the web