the Gekko File: Pac 12 South - #1 USC

Jul 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: UW Dawg Pound

After two years of NCAA purgatory for a crime that nobody on the current roster committed, the USC Trojans are back and they return with a vengeance.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2012

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Nobody on this roster may have been involved but every single player on this roster knew the school was under investigation and they still chose to come, si why would anyone feel sorry for these guys not beimg Bowl eligible.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
Nobody on this roster may have been involved but every single player on this roster knew the school was under investigation and they still chose to come, si why would anyone feel sorry for these guys not beimg Bowl eligible.
Because USC Football is where its at! And that is why they continue to pour in, as our 2013 ESPN Number 1 recruit ranking can attest to!

USC - HOME OF WINNERS

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Because USC Football is where its at! And that is why they continue to pour in, as our 2013 ESPN Number 1 recruit ranking can attest to!
USC - HOME OF WINNERS
more like "USC - HOME OF CHEATERS"

As for the recruiting for the 2013 class, well....I don't have much to say, except it's the best recruiting class I've ever seen, period. If these recruits, all pan out, it could be scary for the Pac-12, but I still feel they got too many receivers and too many DBs and did not address an area in which they have very little depth, such as the OLine and the DLine...and got only one good quality RB, what if he gets hurt? other than that? best class ever?

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
more like "USC - HOME OF CHEATERS"
As for the recruiting for the 2013 class, well....I don't have much to say, except it's the best recruiting class I've ever seen, period. If these recruits, all pan out, it could be scary for the Pac-12, but I still feel they got too many receivers and too many DBs and did not address an area in which they have very little depth, such as the OLine and the DLine...and got only one good quality RB, what if he gets hurt? other than that? best class ever?
Your cheater comment is living in the past. AD Pat Haden now runs the cleanest program in the country. We are leaving all the player shenanigans to the SEC (in case you havent noticed).

USC - TOP RECRUIT STOPPING GROUNDS TO THE NFL

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Your cheater comment is living in the past. AD Pat Haden now runs the cleanest program in the country. We are leaving all the player shenanigans to the SEC (in case you havent noticed).
USC - TOP RECRUIT STOPPING GROUNDS TO THE NFL
maybe so, but once they get to the NFL very few ever live up to the hype. Most of them get cut, or become life benchers, or burn down apartment buildings...why do you suppose that is? is it they don't have the coaching staff that prepares them for the next level the way they should? or do you think they are treated like royalty at USC that once they leave that bubble they become a regular John Doe, and are slapped back to reality, and then they start to do stupid shyt, in retaliation for their failures, or as they might perceive as an insult to make them compete and having to prove themselves over again, and because of the lack of discipline they just fail.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>maybe so, but once they get to the NFL very few ever live up to the hype. Most of them get cut, or become life benchers, or burn down apartment buildings...why do you suppose that is? is it they don't have the coaching staff that prepares them for the next level the way they should? or do you think they are treated like royalty at USC that once they leave that bubble they become a regular John Doe, and are slapped back to reality, and then they start to do stupid shyt, in retaliation for their failures, or as they might perceive as an insult to make them compete and having to prove themselves over again, and because of the lack of discipline they just fail.
Such general stereotyping is about as well received as us saying "All (B)ruins athletes are second rate and all (B)ruin male students are gay". Come on now, not even the sharpest Trojan fan would say that applies to "all" of you...

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Such general stereotyping is about as well received as us saying "All (B)ruins athletes are second rate and all (B)ruin male students are gay". Come on now, not even the sharpest Trojan fan would say that applies to "all" of you...
I asked some very legitimate question, and not once answer from you, so I will assume you don't know, or you feel like I do, but don't want to admit it.

As for UCLA athletes being second rate? that would be a very silly statement, because UCLA has won more National Championships than any other school in the nation...As for "all male students being gay" that would be stupid, because I'm sure the percenatages are more like 10% while at USC they migh be closer to 90%.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Southern California NCAA Discussions

Search the University of Southern California NCAA Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
USC "fans" are losers (Dec '13) Dec '13 BBB 1
The 20 Most Likely Biggest Blowout Games of the... (May '12) Oct '13 Chosen Traveler 9
USC Trojans: Defensive Preview (Oct '13) Oct '13 Bruin Nation 2
No. 25 USC offensively inept in 10-7 loss to WSU (Sep '13) Sep '13 Musikologist 3
Cody Kessler Reportedly Named USC's Starting QB... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Trojan 1
Va. Tech's a contender; Tyrod set to breakout? (May '09) Aug '13 well its bama kid 848
USC's starting quarterback derby still raging (Aug '13) Aug '13 ART DECO MAN 9
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••