2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

Jun 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Comments
461 - 480 of 1,266 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's hiding, after that rather unimpressive victory over an unranked team.
On any given Saturday, Gentlemen...
FIGHT ON!! BEAT THE UTES!!
That is a good point. Didn't Dico call your Trojans Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Overaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated just a couple of days ago?

I would imagine their slight victory over Auburn would be like if your Trojans or my Bruins would only beat Colorado 12-10. That would be unacceptable :/

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
our offense hasn't been stellar but the D has been lights out. I am glad that it is starting to look like Notre Dame from the past with the D. The offense will come along and once it clicks...hold on to the women and children. Notre Dame......
I agree the D looks good and the offense will get better but the good thing is ya'll are still winning.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Good victory against Cal, it confirmed what I thought the problem was with my team. Plenty of offense and very terrible on defense.
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>That is a good point. Didn't Dico call your Trojans Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Overaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated just a couple of days ago?
I would imagine their slight victory over Auburn would be like if your Trojans or my Bruins would only beat Colorado 12-10. That would be unacceptable :/
No, what's unaaceptable is those wussies playing FCS schools, such as LSU's upcoming opponent, Towson. At least Syracuse & Hawaii are FBS schools.

They'll manhandle them 70-0 and pat themselves on the back afterward. Probably kick some puppies and beat up some girls on the way to the game, too! LOL!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not over-rating us, we beat two good teams, not great teams. You haven't heard me come on here saying we were BCS bound. I do recall you saying that LSU would be NC last year and you guys never crossed the 50. We play more "BCS" teams than you do every year. We have played over the past three year more teams that went to bowls than your wuss team has. When you play Bama you will have finally played someone this season. I'll give you credit for playing Oregon last year, wish it would have later in the season because they would have rolled all over you like Bama and we wouldn't have had to watch the Snoozefest in New Orleans. Watching LSU play is the next best thing to Nyquil, both will put you to sleep in no time.
> If LSU would have a real football coach they would have been national champions last year (along with their SEC championship). Now, Coach Artie knows you're real excited about your Frightened Iwish beating up on those big-time CFB brutes, Navy, Poordue, "no offense" Mushigan Stake, and that powerfully overrated Mushigan team. Thanks for not boasting about your team. Luckily, you're not as arrogant as those USChicken Trajon fans. Must be your Southern upbringing. Now, if you could just learn the difference between BCS quality CFB teams, and also-rans. Well, maybe someday, in a galaxy, far, far, away. Anyway, The Coach is happy to see the Frightened Iwish back spinning themselves as BCS contenders, and, snowballing the National Brain Trust of the gullible ASSociated Press. Coach Artie sees Stanford as the only real threat to put a dent in the armor of ND's road to fame and glory. Now, The Coach must take a nap after watching the LSU playbacks on CST. Cheers!!!
>:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Used Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
> Coach Artie hides from no one ... not even himself! The Coach wants to congratulate your incredibly overrated USChicken Trajons football team for their win over that impressive (LMAO!) California Foldin' Chairs team. Oh, and Matt Barkley's performance should wake up the Heisman voters who were jumping off his bandwagon, don't ya think?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

PEE PEE PETE of USC wrote:
<quoted text>That is a good point. Didn't Mr. Deco call our Trojans Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Overaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated just a couple of days ago?
I would imagine their slight victory over Auburn would be like if our Trojans would only beat Colorado 12-10. That would be unacceptable :/
> Geesh, Pee Pee, maybe Coach Artie did underate your Trajons. Just like he overrated the ferocious California Foldin' Chairs.
>:/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
You wear purple and your team couldn't cross the 50.....lol how pathetic. I guess you can go straight from the game to the gay pride parade.
> The gay pride parade? Why would Coach Artie want to go there? The Coach sees enough of you, and the USC fans on Topix. No need to go see ya'll at the gay pride parade. Now, behave yourself Dummy! Don't throw burning crosses, or empty beer cans at your boyfriends during the parade ... ya hear!?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Used Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what's unaaceptable is our pansy ass Trojan wussies not playing any of the elite SEC schools, such as LSU, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, etc. At least we play Syracuse & Hawaii the washed up FBS schools. We manhandle them 70-0 and pat ourelves on the back afterward. Not liking women, we kicked some puppies and beat up some girls on the way to the game, too! LOL!!
> So, the USChicken Trajon fans are little wusses ... just like their overrated football team!? Go figure!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Matt from Columbus wrote:
The Domers looked good and now Michigan is 2 losses and 3 away from my prediction for this season. The O and D definitely have room for growth still but they did great at bend but don't break. And they made Denard show his true sucky colors. Anyways, I know the Notre Dame fans are excited, you have good reason to be. Good seasons are up ahead with the coach you have.<quoted text>
> Don't be jumping on the Naughty Dame bandwagon too soon, Matt. Cherry Street Elementary could beat that pathetically overrated Mushigan team.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> If LSU would have a real football coach they would have been national champions last year (along with their SEC championship). Now, Coach Artie knows you're real excited about your Frightened Iwish beating up on those big-time CFB brutes, Navy, Poordue, "no offense" Mushigan Stake, and that powerfully overrated Mushigan team. Thanks for not boasting about your team. Luckily, you're not as arrogant as those USChicken Trajon fans. Must be your Southern upbringing. Now, if you could just learn the difference between BCS quality CFB teams, and also-rans. Well, maybe someday, in a galaxy, far, far, away. Anyway, The Coach is happy to see the Frightened Iwish back spinning themselves as BCS contenders, and, snowballing the National Brain Trust of the gullible ASSociated Press. Coach Artie sees Stanford as the only real threat to put a dent in the armor of ND's road to fame and glory. Now, The Coach must take a nap after watching the LSU playbacks on CST. Cheers!!!
"If LSU would have a real football coach", if you would have stopped there you might have been given credit for saying something worthwhile.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the D looks good and the offense will get better but the good thing is ya'll are still winning.
> Congrats UGA! Georgia looking good!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> If LSU would have a real football coach they would have been national champions last year (along with their SEC championship). Now, Coach Artie knows you're real excited about your Frightened Iwish beating up on those big-time CFB brutes, Navy, Poordue, "no offense" Mushigan Stake, and that powerfully overrated Mushigan team. Thanks for not boasting about your team. Luckily, you're not as arrogant as those USChicken Trajon fans. Must be your Southern upbringing. Now, if you could just learn the difference between BCS quality CFB teams, and also-rans. Well, maybe someday, in a galaxy, far, far, away. Anyway, The Coach is happy to see the Frightened Iwish back spinning themselves as BCS contenders, and, snowballing the National Brain Trust of the gullible ASSociated Press. Coach Artie sees Stanford as the only real threat to put a dent in the armor of ND's road to fame and glory. Now, The Coach must take a nap after watching the LSU playbacks on CST. Cheers!!!
Well here is a fact, you can watch the playback, LSU beat a bad team because of a bad snap. Auburn isn't the typical Auburn this year and I have a feeling they might be looking for a new coach, remember that he might be available. He would be an upgrade for LSU.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

> Professor Artie is waiting for a real challenge. No, not the Kool-Aid Kids (BigDumb, Tootless Traveler, Used Trojan, Pee Pee Pete of USC)... a real challenge! Someone with intelligence, knowledge, and wisdom, like The Professor himself. Albert, come back!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Professor Artie is waiting for a real challenge. No, not the Kool-Aid Kids (BigDumb, Tootless Traveler, Used Trojan, Pee Pee Pete of USC)... a real challenge! Someone with intelligence, knowledge, and wisdom, like The Professor himself. Albert, come back!
Im back DECO MAN... Clownie the IQ kid.. RTR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im back DECO MAN... Clownie the IQ kid.. RTR
> Glad to see your wife let you use her computer again, Clown. How's everything in T-Town?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here is a fact, you can watch the playback, LSU beat a bad team because of a bad snap. Auburn isn't the typical Auburn this year and I have a feeling they might be looking for a new coach, remember that he might be available. He would be an upgrade for LSU.
> Here's a fact that has been swept into the shadows by Frightened Iwish fans! ND is just as happy for getting a "W" over a bad Michigan team, as LSU is for beating Auburn. Now, have yourself a nice day at the ND/ASSociated Press Department of Propaganda ... ya hear!?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Glad to see your wife let you use her computer again, Clown. How's everything in T-Town?
Im on the side and grinning! RTR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im back DECO MAN... Clownie the IQ kid.. RTR
s> Einstein the Clown? That doesn't sound right!
>:/

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Here's a fact that has been swept into the shadows by Frightened Iwish fans! ND is just as happy for getting a "W" over a bad Michigan team, as LSU is for beating Auburn. Now, have yourself a nice day at the ND/ASSociated Press Department of Propaganda ... ya hear!?
Do you think you will win 2 or 3 more games?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Southern California NCAA Discussions

Search the University of Southern California NCAA Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
USC "fans" are losers (Dec '13) Dec '13 BBB 1
The 20 Most Likely Biggest Blowout Games of the... (May '12) Oct '13 Chosen Traveler 9
USC Trojans: Defensive Preview (Oct '13) Oct '13 Bruin Nation 2
No. 25 USC offensively inept in 10-7 loss to WSU (Sep '13) Sep '13 Musikologist 3
Cody Kessler Reportedly Named USC's Starting QB... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Trojan 1
Va. Tech's a contender; Tyrod set to breakout? (May '09) Aug '13 well its bama kid 848
USC's starting quarterback derby still raging (Aug '13) Aug '13 ART DECO MAN 9
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••