Ravens Add New Secondary Coach

Ravens Add New Secondary Coach

There are 2 comments on the Baltimore Ravens story from Jan 12, 2006, titled Ravens Add New Secondary Coach. In it, Baltimore Ravens reports that:

For the second time in four years, the Ravens have added an old school, hard-nosed Chicago Bears intimidator to their coaching staff.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Ravens.

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2006
Clearly, USC is more than a running back's school. Mark Carrier and Dennis Thurman, Ronnie Lott and Dennis Smith, Jeff Fisher and Troy Polamalu, Will Poole and Darnell Bing, The Browner Boys, Dayon McCutcheon and some other All Americans I missed....and Jason Seahorn and Willie Brown, who started it all in the early 60s.

Yeah....I'm a Trojan. And I'm proud. It takes greatness on both sides of the ball to win.
PSxNFL2012Champs xPS

Waldorf, MD

#2 Dec 9, 2011
No rings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern California Trojans NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarkisian shrugs off the doubters (Nov '08) Aug '17 Their phartz 18
News Football gears up for spring practice, new season (Mar '16) Mar '16 Eagle3 3
News What Could Have Been If Ed Orgeron Was Named Us... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Trojans in the NFL: Reggie Bush contributes in ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Patriots Club Chub 2
News Wolken: Usc Ad must answer for antics (Sep '14) Sep '14 perezantjr 1
News Cody Kessler Reportedly Named USC's Starting QB... (Sep '13) Sep '14 KAHUNA 2
CARDINAL AND GOLD LA ( Dodger ) hat (Oct '07) Jan '14 Albert Gerardo 2