2011 USC Football Prediction: The Tro...

2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

There are 1266 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 3, 2011, titled 2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 64
Next Last

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#1298 May 14, 2013
Les Miles wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Artie how would you like to be my new offensive coordinator? No one is more qualified than you..You are the most offensive person on here..The job is yours give me a call ya hear!
Oh my Les, we probably don't even want to talk about how offensive things can be/smell after Coach Dico gets back for some alligator thong wrestling :/

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go Artie and his alligator "friend"!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1299 May 15, 2013
Les Miles wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Artie how would you like to be my new offensive coordinator? No one is more qualified than you..You are the most offensive person on here..The job is yours give me a call ya hear!
Cut Fart Dico some slack. He isn't a very educated man and needs our encouragement and teaching to help him become the best he can be. He might only have the aptitude to be a window licker but it will be a step up. He might even learn something about football along the way.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#1300 May 15, 2013
Yawn!

West Hollywood, CA

#1301 May 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Yawn!
Miss Wolfie, have you been laying of the Ectasy to keep you up and working? You should have just asked me ;)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#1302 May 18, 2013
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut me some slack west coast trolls. Can I help it if I live in the most hick state and town in the USA? I did learn how to count to ten before I graduated from high school at the age of 21. But the ABC's are still a mystery to me. I also learned at an early age how to burn crosses in the woods. I'm not a very educated man and I should do like Rudy advised me to do, Wean myself from my mommy's nipples and get a GED and a job to help me become the best I can be. Along with everyone else I knows I'll never have 1/1000 of the intelligence of Coach Artie. Heck I'm blessed to be walking the same planet as Artie Einstein. I might only have the aptitude to be a bare foot cotton picker and a Notre Dame student but it will be a step up getting a GED and weaning myself from mommy's breasts. The most exciting thing of all for me now that I know Notre Dame don't want me as a football fan, is I might become an LSU fan, which will definitely help me learn something about division one college football. Notre Dame could never provide that to me. I'll look good in purple and gold dont ya think?
> Yep!!! Gotta agree with you Dummy... uh, I mean, Daniel!
>:)

West Hollywood, CA

#1303 May 20, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yep!!! Gotta agree with you Dummy... uh, I mean, Daniel!
>:)
Hi Coach, how goes the off season ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 64
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern California Trojans NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Football gears up for spring practice, new season Mar '16 Eagle3 3
News What Could Have Been If Ed Orgeron Was Named Us... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Trojans in the NFL: Reggie Bush contributes in ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Patriots Club Chub 2
News Wolken: Usc Ad must answer for antics (Sep '14) Sep '14 perezantjr 1
News Cody Kessler Reportedly Named USC's Starting QB... (Sep '13) Sep '14 KAHUNA 2
CARDINAL AND GOLD LA ( Dodger ) hat (Oct '07) Jan '14 Albert Gerardo 2
News The 20 Most Likely Biggest Blowout Games of the... (May '12) Oct '13 Chosen Traveler 9
More from around the web