Usc Football Notebook: Kalil admits O...

Usc Football Notebook: Kalil admits Oregon game a big one

There are 147 comments on the LA Daily News story from Nov 15, 2011, titled Usc Football Notebook: Kalil admits Oregon game a big one. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

USC coach Lane Kiffin minimized perhaps the most-anticipated game of the Trojans' season against No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#143 Dec 7, 2011
Chosen Troll wrote:
<quoted text>Yes your media biased bayou boy will be there but only to clap for the winner. Barkley and USC could beat ANY team in the country right now and if they played LSU, your defense would not know how to handle our superstars. Oregon has talent, but other then James no one (team) can match up to the three USC stars comparatively. I just hope Barkley, Woods, and Lee all stay so we kick everyones ahss next season.
> BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Too funny!!! You're loonier than a Looney Tune! LSU would make mincemeat out of your overrated Trajons. The Honey Badger would steal the ball from the second rate, chump Trajon running backs, and the other All-Star Fightin' Tiger defensive backs would be catching Matt "What's his name" passes and returning them for LSU TDs. Now, wake up from your wild @ss daydreams, and get back to work ... ya hear!?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>:D
DrewC

Lake Charles, LA

#144 Dec 7, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yes your media biased bayou boy will be there but only to clap for the winner. Barkley and USC could beat ANY team in the country right now and if they played LSU, your defense would not know how to handle our superstars. Oregon has talent, but other then James no one (team) can match up to the three USC stars comparatively. I just hope Barkley, Woods, and Lee all stay so we kick everyones ahss next season.
Oh my goodness, you've flipped out. You guys barely beat Oregon and LSU beat them pretty easily with our 2nd string quarterback. USC couldn't even run the table in the Girl Scout Pack 12!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#145 Dec 10, 2011
What a moron. Trying to compare beating Oregon at home to beating them in their house!!

We ended their 21 game home winning streak, the longest in the country at that time.

FIGHT ON!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#146 Dec 12, 2011
DrewC wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness, you've flipped out. You guys barely beat Oregon and LSU beat them pretty easily with our 2nd string quarterback. USC couldn't even run the table in the Girl Scout Pack 12!!!
If all the players return, just watch how sharp our sword will get. The Trojans are a great enough program that we are sanction proof
DrewC

Lake Charles, LA

#147 Dec 13, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>If all the players return, just watch how sharp our sword will get. The Trojans are a great enough program that we are sanction proof
I hope they do win the Pac-12 next year just so they can get trounced by LSU in the NC game. But I doubt they will because they usually blow it in 1 or 2 games each year.
DrewC

Lake Charles, LA

#148 Dec 13, 2011
Trojan wrote:
What a moron. Trying to compare beating Oregon at home to beating them in their house!!
We ended their 21 game home winning streak, the longest in the country at that time.
FIGHT ON!
What are you talking about? We didn't play Oregon at LSU. We also beat them with our 2nd string QB and beat them pretty easy. It was only a game for the first half. It was obvious they were overmatched by our depth and strength in the 3rd Qtr. I never saw that with the USC game. USC barely won, and only because the quackers missed a field goal.
Bill R

Long Island, WA

#149 Dec 13, 2011
DrewC wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? We didn't play Oregon at LSU. We also beat them with our 2nd string QB and beat them pretty easy. It was only a game for the first half. It was obvious they were overmatched by our depth and strength in the 3rd Qtr. I never saw that with the USC game. USC barely won, and only because the quackers missed a field goal.
Drew, the Ducks put up 27 points on your much over-hyped
defense. Your precious ingrown SEC opponents put up a
whopping 77 points in 9 games. For pity's sake, Western
Kentucky put up more points against LSU than .... Ole
Miss (3), Mississippi State (6), Kentucky (7),
Tennessee (7) and Alabama (6).

Altogether the pathetic competition in the SEC averaged
8.6 points a game against LSU.

Do you really believe USC couldn't put up more points
than the offensively constipated SEC teams they faced?

BTW, you don't have a first string QB. You have 2 semi-
qualified QBs who only throw the ball as an occasional
novelty. What they do is hand the ball off. It takes
almost zero talent to do that. Why don't they throw more?
Well ..... because Les Miles knows his talent and knows
the QB situation is his weakest position on the field.
Of course they are great defensively against SEC teams,
but they have too be given the anemic production of his
QBs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern California Trojans NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarkisian shrugs off the doubters (Nov '08) Aug '17 Their phartz 18
News Football gears up for spring practice, new season (Mar '16) Mar '16 Eagle3 3
News What Could Have Been If Ed Orgeron Was Named Us... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Trojans in the NFL: Reggie Bush contributes in ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Patriots Club Chub 2
News Wolken: Usc Ad must answer for antics (Sep '14) Sep '14 perezantjr 1
News Cody Kessler Reportedly Named USC's Starting QB... (Sep '13) Sep '14 KAHUNA 2
CARDINAL AND GOLD LA ( Dodger ) hat (Oct '07) Jan '14 Albert Gerardo 2
More from around the web