After beating UCLA, USC finds that li...

After beating UCLA, USC finds that life is sweep

There are 133 comments on the LA Daily News story from Feb 15, 2010, titled After beating UCLA, USC finds that life is sweep. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

USC did not put on a show like it did in its last victory over UCLA and probably will want to forget most aspects of what happened Sunday night, except for one important detail: The Trojans defeated the Bruins 68-64 in front of 8,836 at the Galen Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
san antonio texas

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 15, 2010
trojans great event san antonio loves you
R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#2 Feb 15, 2010
After dominating S.U.C. for over a half of a century, UCLA finally has one team that is equally as bad as S.U.C. has. Thats cause for big celebration in the ghetto.
Trojan

Downey, CA

#3 Feb 15, 2010
R U Serious wrote:
After dominating S.U.****. for over a half of a century, UCLA finally has one team that is equally as bad as S.U.****. has. Thats cause for big celebration in the ghetto.
Cry on, Loser.
cvv

Glendora, CA

#4 Feb 15, 2010
Can anyone tell me how many proud bRuin fans were at the game?
R U Serious

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#5 Feb 15, 2010
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry on, Loser.
It happens every half century.....like clock work, LOL
Trojan

Downey, CA

#6 Feb 15, 2010
R U Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
It happens every half century.....like clock work, LOL
You are so clueless. As dominant as FUCLA has been in basketball, we've won over 40% of the games throughout the years!

By the way, same thing in football. We are dominant, yet FUCLA has won almost 40% of the games.

It's so funny when igorant people pull things out of their butts, in order to try and make themselves look good. Nice try, Putz.
UCLA ROB

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#7 Feb 15, 2010
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so clueless. As dominant as FUCLA has been in basketball, we've won over 40% of the games throughout the years!
By the way, same thing in football. We are dominant, yet FUCLA has won almost 40% of the games.
It's so funny when igorant people pull things out of their butts, in order to try and make themselves look good. Nice try, Putz.
Bite me! Hello! Have youever heard of John Woooden,asss wype trojie!
Trojan

Downey, CA

#8 Feb 15, 2010
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me! Hello! Have youever heard of John Woooden,asss wype trojie!
Yes, the guy who won 11 Nat'l Championship, most of which were done so while buying UCLA players' families homes & other improper benefits. What about him? It doesn't change the 40% figure, Dumb_ss.
Trojan

Downey, CA

#9 Feb 15, 2010
By the way, there's no way that can be the real Rob. The real Rob is smart enough to know that as dominant as each school is in their respective sport, the numbers over the years show that the record books are truly tossed out in that one.

The real Rob never would have supported someone who's claiming it's something that occurs every half century. He's smarter than that. Who is this, REALLY?
UCLA ROB

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#10 Feb 15, 2010
Trojan wrote:
By the way, there's no way that can be the real Rob. The real Rob is smart enough to know that as dominant as each school is in their respective sport, the numbers over the years show that the record books are truly tossed out in that one.
The real Rob never would have supported someone who's claiming it's something that occurs every half century. He's smarter than that. Who is this, REALLY?
Most of the time you and I ok, but this time you crossed the line with me. Now you're taking cheap shots at a very old man? For the record asss wipe, We have dominated you in hoops for the past 60 years, don't be a dyck and bring up things to taint John Wooden's tenure, I thought you were the one trojie that had class.
Nathan

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#11 Feb 15, 2010
UCLA Slob you must have been crying last night. You lost in football and now twice in basketball. It has been a tough time for the poor bruins. Yes, I have heard of John Wooden but more importantly I have heard of Sam Gilbert real the force behind UCLA basketball. How long are you going to hold onto the crooked success of 60's and 70's?
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me! Hello! Have youever heard of John Woooden,asss wype trojie!
Nathan

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#12 Feb 15, 2010
It is definitely the Slob, I can tell by his poor use of grammar. Really is just as obnoxious but he can at least form sentences correctly.
Trojan wrote:
By the way, there's no way that can be the real Rob. The real Rob is smart enough to know that as dominant as each school is in their respective sport, the numbers over the years show that the record books are truly tossed out in that one.
The real Rob never would have supported someone who's claiming it's something that occurs every half century. He's smarter than that. Who is this, REALLY?
Trojan

Downey, CA

#13 Feb 15, 2010
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the time you and I ok, but this time you crossed the line with me. Now you're taking cheap shots at a very old man? For the record asss wipe, We have dominated you in hoops for the past 60 years, don't be a dyck and bring up things to taint John Wooden's tenure, I thought you were the one trojie that had class.
I am one of MANY who do.(We're not all like "Legend" or "Fight On".)

But when one of your "brethren" is stupid enough to cry foul about cheating or claim USC wins in basketball over UCLA are something that happens once every 50 years in basketball, I will call them on it!
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14 Feb 15, 2010
Yeah, Nathan, the hypocrisy is what drives me nuts. We all have our faults. The holier than thou types are hilarious!

As long as they quit crying about cheating, I would be happy to not mention an old man who was still a heck of a coach.
Jack

Yucca Valley, CA

#15 Feb 15, 2010
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me! Hello! Have youever heard of John Woooden,asss wype trojie!
I heard of him! My Grandfather was a friend of his. They grew up together! Nice man. Still A Kentucky fan here. However i would never be foolish enough, to slam UCLA's Basketball program. Pretty sure the only school close, may be UK.
UCLA ROB

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#16 Feb 15, 2010
Bite me! You trojies win one game in 50 years and now you dooshe bags want to cut down the nets as if you won the ncaa finals, a feat you have never done. 11 titles to 0..Cheat On!
Trojan

Downey, CA

#17 Feb 15, 2010
UCLA ROB wrote:
Bite me! You trojies win one game in 50 years and now you dooshe bags want to cut down the nets as if you won the ncaa finals, a feat you have never done. 11 titles to 0..Cheat On!
How does winning more than 40% of the games over the history of the rivalry equate to one game in 50 years? As I said, I know this is an imposter. The real Rob would never make such stupid statements.

Cry on!!
UCLA ROB

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#18 Feb 15, 2010
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
How does winning more than 40% of the games over the history of the rivalry equate to one game in 50 years? As I said, I know this is an imposter. The real Rob would never make such stupid statements.
Cry on!!
You have no idea, why try to kis my asss. there surely must be a conspiracy...this is the fourth time you 've tried. You Butt wipes from topix have nothing better to do than to pick on nice people like me. LOL
Nathan

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#19 Feb 15, 2010
It is the Slob, he cries a lot like a little kid when his team loses. By the way Slob, USC has won the last three games in basketball against the bruins and nine out of the last ten in football. It is good to be a Trojan!
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
How does winning more than 40% of the games over the history of the rivalry equate to one game in 50 years? As I said, I know this is an imposter. The real Rob would never make such stupid statements.
Cry on!!
Nathan

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#20 Feb 15, 2010
Where is your butt buddy Manhattan aka Sloth? Slob gets really defensive without his mentally challenged sidekick Sloth.
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea, why try to kis my asss. there surely must be a conspiracy...this is the fourth time you 've tried. You Butt wipes from topix have nothing better to do than to pick on nice people like me. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern California Trojans NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Honeycutt to leave UCLA for NBA draft (Mar '11) Apr '11 Chosen Traveler 3
News USC basketball to play Kansas, North Carolina, ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Chosen Traveler 1
News USC Trojans, VCU Rams face off for 11th-seed in... (Mar '11) Mar '11 nleitere 5
News Southern Cal 73, No. 19 Texas 56 (Dec '10) Dec '10 CPEM 1
News Trojans stumble in loss to Rider (Nov '10) Nov '10 Purvis Miller 1
News BURLISON: Bruins, Trojans off to solid starts, ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 John 1
News MEDIA DAY: USC basketball glad postseason ban i... (Oct '10) Oct '10 danny 1
More from around the web