O.J. Due in Vegas Court on 12 Charges -

O.J. Due in Vegas Court on 12 Charges -

There are 51 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 8, 2007, titled O.J. Due in Vegas Court on 12 Charges -. In it, Newsday reports that:

When O.J. Simpson returns to a courtroom to face armed robbery charges, the former football star will also be facing years of doubts and questions about his acquittal on murder charges more than a decade ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
thogy

New York, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2007
every rational person on this planet knows that OJ is guilty of murder, except maybe Johnnie Cochran, except he's dead, so that leaves everybody.
gino

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2007
A jury of OJ peers found him not guilty of murder. A jury of people who were not his peers found hin "responsible" for the deaths of two people. The "responsiblity" trial was about taking away monies OJ earned on the football field. This is what is done when that "mountain of evidence" disappeared in the sunlight of truth. So I too am an exception.{Oh, yes the criminal jury too is exceptions}.
Meg Stewart

Pleasanton, CA

#4 Nov 8, 2007
BURN 'EM, DO RON AND NICOLE JUSTICE
Just Like Capone

King Of Prussia, PA

#5 Nov 8, 2007
It figures, he gets acquitted in the double homicide but he'll end up in prison for 25 years for trying to steal back som of his own stuff. Stupid Groid!
Johnny Cochran

King Of Prussia, PA

#6 Nov 8, 2007
"I can't believe I'm dead. Crap!"
Pete Rose

United States

#8 Nov 8, 2007
Giving 6 to 1 odds he walks out the door, or fat al will be calling for a protest. He got away with murder last time and the scumbag will walk this time too. Damn, I hope I'm wrong!
OJ DID IT

Fishkill, NY

#9 Nov 8, 2007
WHERES THE DREAM TEAM NOW ?
Joe

Stone Mountain, GA

#10 Nov 8, 2007
Does the BS ever stop. We have children who need money for education. Why don't we just pick a State in the middle of now where, and send all the Bad A*#!% there to mess with each other. They can't leave they have to stay ther together.
manny

United States

#11 Nov 8, 2007
GOOD MORNING MURDERER............ GOOD MORNING MURDERER........MURDERER, MURDERER, MURDERER.
Joe

Stone Mountain, GA

#12 Nov 8, 2007
thogy wrote:
every rational person on this planet knows that OJ is guilty of murder, except maybe Johnnie Cochran, except he's dead, so that leaves everybody.
I have spent time thinking about what happened in the O.J. Trail, and what did the evidence really mean. Well what I concluded was that O.J. was there, and he did not want to pay his Drug Bill. Common sense tells you he was there, and he was the only one who got away. That is why the evidence was not strong enough to convict him, that and that dumb ass Mark Furman. I have been to L.A. and there are detectives much smarter then him. Anyway birds of a feather flock together, and O.J. was hanging around convicted Felons. "YOU CAN TAKE THE MAN OUT OF THE GHETTO, BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE GHETTO OUT OF THE MAN"
Whatheheck

Coram, NY

#13 Nov 8, 2007
Mark wrote:
We will soon hear about a notorious suicide....
No, he loves himself too much for that!
EAST NEY YORK IS NYC TOO

Inglewood, CA

#14 Nov 9, 2007
By the Comments it still Applies.

"Two America's one Black one White seperate and still unequal"......

OJ like every one had his da and is having his day in court if a Jury Finds him Guilty or Not then we can say JUST WAS DONE. IN LA AND AMERICA THE SATUTE for MURDER IS BEYOND (KEY WORD) A REASONABLE DOUBT....YOUR BOY FURMAN made that Doubt.....
BartSimpson

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Nov 13, 2007
EAST NEY YORK IS NYC TOO wrote:
OJ like every one had his da and is having his day in court if a Jury Finds him Guilty or Not then we can say JUST WAS DONE. IN LA AND AMERICA THE SATUTE for MURDER IS BEYOND (KEY WORD) A REASONABLE DOUBT....YOUR BOY FURMAN made that Doubt.....
Can someone translate this into English?
Res_Ipsa

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Nov 13, 2007
EAST NEY YORK IS NYC TOO wrote:
BTW are you dependant upon government assistance?
bella bella

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Nov 15, 2007
Hard to get out of your brain what he did to his (ex) wife, Nicole and Ron Goldman-her friend. And because she was divorced from this bottom feeder..she could have been a 'good friend'..not anyone's business.
He slit their throats; went to trial and was found Not Guilty of this most disgusting crime. That doesn't mean he didn't do it-it just means that this 'jury' who wanted to get even for slavery..and let him walk.
Now he's involved in yet another crime-he's got great lawyers. Hope the prosecution measures up. Been watching it unfold on Court TV.
He's bad news. Let's hope the jury is not 'challenged' as was the first jury...and can put aside ROOTS.
bella bella

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Nov 15, 2007
Res_Ipsa wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW are you dependant upon government assistance?
Nope, can't translate. I think this person was on the jury (murder trial for OJ)..seems so, doesn't it?
bella bella

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Nov 15, 2007
Mark wrote:
We will soon hear about a notorious suicide....
If Only..........
say what

Denver, CO

#20 Nov 15, 2007
quote..."If I have any disappointment it's that I wish a jury was here," Simpson told The Associated Press before he left the courtroom. "As always, I rely on the jury system."

too bad he's not gonna have the same jury he did in california = time to wake up....
say what

Denver, CO

#21 Nov 15, 2007
BartSimpson wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah OJ got away with murder...
WTF

United States

#22 Nov 15, 2007
I wish they'd just lock his ass up and throw away the key. In my mind he should've been locked up years ago. I cannot stand OJ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Nevada, Las Vegas NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul '15 Fartman 24
News UNLV eliminated from NCAA Tournament after loss... (Mar '11) Mar '13 Anon 2
News Minnesota defeats UNLV 30-27 in 3 OT (Aug '12) Jan '13 Jen 2
News VU's center of attention (May '09) Dec '12 Andrew 2
News No. 14 UNLV defeats New Mexico 80-63 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 2
News No. 21 UNLV beats Louisiana-Monroe 81-63 (Dec '11) Dec '11 Chosen Traveler 1
News UNLV knocks off No. 1 North Carolina, 90-80 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Matt from Columbus 1
More from around the web