Last Army-Navy game in Baltimore went...

Last Army-Navy game in Baltimore went Mids' way

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 28, 2007, titled Last Army-Navy game in Baltimore went Mids' way. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

It was a cold, blustery, 30-degree day in Baltimore on Dec. 2, 2000. Many in the crowd could no longer feel their faces or toes by the time Navy wrapped up a thrilling 30-28 victory over archrival Army.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Ted Bortel

Lewisville, TX

#1 Dec 1, 2007
it's informative but lacks the most important information:- When. where.what time,which channel is the game to be played? Sadly,all th TV channels have overlooked the army/navy game too this year. how can being so neglectful have reached such an extreme as this? it is shameful in my biased opinion especially for those young men and women coming home for the holidaysafter risking life and limb fighting the Bush family war in Iraq,Afghanistan and oth areas. Shame on the media.
Thank you for allowing me to express my sentiments.
Sincerely,Ted Bortel
e-mail:trbortel@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Nevada, Las Vegas NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul '15 Fartman 24
News UNLV eliminated from NCAA Tournament after loss... (Mar '11) Mar '13 Anon 2
News Minnesota defeats UNLV 30-27 in 3 OT (Aug '12) Jan '13 Jen 2
News VU's center of attention (May '09) Dec '12 Andrew 2
News No. 14 UNLV defeats New Mexico 80-63 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 2
News No. 21 UNLV beats Louisiana-Monroe 81-63 (Dec '11) Dec '11 Chosen Traveler 1
News UNLV knocks off No. 1 North Carolina, 90-80 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Matt from Columbus 1
More from around the web