5 UCLA Targets Most Likely to Commit

Jan 17, 2013 Full story: Bruins Nation

This guy is just a machine. A recent decommit from the crosstown rival USC Trojans , I would not be surprised with him going to Westwood.

Full Story
sean zavala

Glendale, CA

#1 Jan 18, 2013
playing for Jim Mora and his Staff would be exciting if i m a Recruit. Ucla and Dan Guerrero Building a stadium on campus every bit as good or better Then Oregon is Exciting .Ucla .Bruins WANT NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN MENS FOOTBALL AND JIM MORA AND STAFF THATS THERE MISSION. . great deffense , great offensive Line . great running game . great special teams go bruins

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#2 Jan 25, 2013
sean zavala wrote:
playing for Jim Mora and his Staff would be exciting if i m a Recruit. Ucla and Dan Guerrero Building a stadium on campus every bit as good or better Then Oregon is Exciting .Ucla .Bruins WANT NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN MENS FOOTBALL AND JIM MORA AND STAFF THATS THERE MISSION.. great deffense , great offensive Line . great running game . great special teams go bruins
You know it brotha!

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#3 Jan 26, 2013
> Bruin football recruiting is great this year! Keep up the good work coach Mora and staff!
>:)

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#4 Jan 29, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Bruin football recruiting is great this year! Keep up the good work coach Mora and staff!
>:)
Thanks man! We are trying to do our part to take down years of overconfident, Trojan arrogance out here!

When the skies are clean and clear in L.A. it gives off a wonderful light blue color. When there is haze and smog, the sky has a dirty, red color that resembles cardinal!

Heh heh heh heh

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks man! We are trying to do our part to take down years of overconfident, Trojan arrogance out here!
When the skies are clean and clear in L.A. it gives off a wonderful light blue color. When there is haze and smog, the sky has a dirty, red color that resembles cardinal!
Heh heh heh heh
Yeah Brew In ... UCLA is right up there with LSU, and Alabama in football recruiting this year. Great to see the Bruins getting on a level playing field with USC now. The Trajon fans will be sweating out the game against the Bruins more than ever from now on. Coach Artie likes watching the (f)Rose Bowl every year. You see the clear blue skies most of the time, and smog less air where the UCLA Bruins play their home games. Unlike the ghetto area around USC, which is filled with smog, street gangs, and Bait Car stars. Just kidding, CT ... well, maybe not!
>:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of California NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 min Bruin For Life 28,405
Vikings' plan to practice outside begins with E... Nov '14 No Expense Spared 2
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep '14 Brew In 1
UCLA has the "best football/basketball/baseball... Sep '14 Brew In 1
College Football Countdown | No. 5: UCLA Aug '14 Brew In 1
UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins Jun '14 Brew In 1
UCLA Student Athletes Bask In Graduation Glow (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brew In 1
More from around the web