UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32588 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18067 Feb 17, 2013
POON TANG WAYNE wrote:
<quoted text>If I placed my XXXL unit in yo butthole, you would roll yo eyes back in yo head and fant dead as a door knob... ya hear me boy
I don't know if Artie hears you, but you got THIS Bruins attention :)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#18068 Feb 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, cops doing their job accordingly...I support cops 100% of the time, whether I was the one being arrested...you forgot 2 other arrests including 1 for DUI. NOTE: on both domestic violance arrests charges were dropped as it was obvious I was the victim and NOT the agressor. Nice try, idiot.
No, IDIOT. I did remember you CLAIMED they were dropped because YOU claim you were the "victim" (supposedly getting yur ass beat by your woman, which is funny in & of itself). But lots of times they drop the claims because of insufficient evidence,(i.e. he said, she said). That doesn't mean that's the way it is. You make up so much shit on this thread, it wouldn't be a shocker that you made up shit in real life, too.

So, FOUR arrests. As I stated, a thug would consider other thugs to be his hero. That was my point and you just strengthened it. You think they are justified in being assholes, because you are as much of an asshole. Thanks, Moron. LOL!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18069 Feb 17, 2013
Yo PPPrick did ya miss this post?
Ya see the trojans going back to their glory years? a starting FB player arrested and charged with 5 felonies and a head coach fired for cheating ? great week for the trojans..?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18070 Feb 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what an idiot! You're acting as if cops should be perfect human beings
'When police men break the law , there is no law , just the fight for survival'
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#18071 Feb 17, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>'When police men break the law , there is no law , just the fight for survival'
Yeah, to that moron a handful of cops riddling two pickup trucks with bullets,(over 60 bullets in one) with 3 innocent people in them is just a little mistake that anyone could make. I "expect them to be perfect human beings".

What an absolute IDIOT!! His stupidity knows no bounds!!
Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

#18072 Feb 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, IDIOT. I did remember you CLAIMED they were dropped because YOU claim you were the "victim" (supposedly getting yur ass beat by your woman, which is funny in & of itself). But lots of times they drop the claims because of insufficient evidence,(i.e. he said, she said). That doesn't mean that's the way it is. You make up so much shit on this thread, it wouldn't be a shocker that you made up shit in real life, too.
So, FOUR arrests. As I stated, a thug would consider other thugs to be his hero. That was my point and you just strengthened it. You think they are justified in being assholes, because you are as much of an asshole. Thanks, Moron. LOL!!
The fact is you're a low-life hence your hatred for LOE. Any normal law abiding citizen welcomes the Police with open arms, as we have nothing to fear. But SCums like you are having to constantly look over your shoulders for fear of being pulled over and the cops finding a rap sheet the size of your butt hole, BIIIIIIIIIIIG.
Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

#18073 Feb 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, to that moron a handful of cops riddling two pickup trucks with bullets,(over 60 bullets in one) with 3 innocent people in them is just a little mistake that anyone could make. I "expect them to be perfect human beings".
Yeah, too bad it wasn't you and the other trOJan on the receiving end of them bullets...no coincidence the "cop haters" are both SCumbag trOJans.
Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

#18074 Feb 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTEI wish I had known Domer, I would told him you were involved in him his firing too. LMAO
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#18075 Feb 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Any normal law abiding citizen welcomes the Police with open arms...
Thanks for showing even more of your stupidity. You couldn't be more wrong.

What an idiot.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#18076 Feb 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>QUOTEI wish I had known Domer, I would told him you were involved in him his firing too. LMAO
Hilarious that is the only response you could come up with, in response to that post. I guess even YOU knew it showed what an idiot you are.

"They should be allowed to shoot at cars without even seeing who's in them. What's wrong with that? Afterall, they aren't perfect human beings."

Love it!
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18077 Feb 17, 2013
Condom, do me a favor....eatShit and die will ya?
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18078 Feb 17, 2013
Hey Chosen Babeler, USC got outscored by 23 in the last 15 minutes of The game and got their asses kicked...you still think they're gonna win the Pac-12? LMAO

West Hollywood, CA

#18079 Feb 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Yo PPPrick did ya miss this post?
Ya see the trojans going back to their glory years? a starting FB player arrested and charged with 5 felonies and a head coach fired for cheating ? great week for the trojans..?
Yeah that is pretty good Nation. Almost makes me forget about the Bruin in-fighting with Mr Walton asking for Coach Benny to be fired on National TV :/

An occasional week for the Trojans like that helps me and all us Bruins forget about our underachieving in basketball and falling flat at the end of our football season :(

Gooooooo Bruins, and thanks Nation for the brief moment of joy!

West Hollywood, CA

#18080 Feb 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey Chosen Babeler, USC got outscored by 23 in the last 15 minutes of The game and got their asses kicked...you still think they're gonna win the Pac-12? LMAO
Lifer please don't get the Trojans mad. While yes they lost to Cal (the same team that kicked our assss) USC has won 4 of their last 5 games including a victory over us on our own court :(

I really don't want to entice them to kick our butt again and sweep us in basketball. That is supposed to be OUR sport, remember :/

Go Bruins, please!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#18081 Feb 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Condom, do me a favor....eatShit and die will ya?
Lifer please, didn't that comeback die way back in the 80's :/
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18082 Feb 17, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, didn't that comeback die way back in the 80's :/
I think Lifer comes from the time land forgot.....A time when ucla used to win titles at stuff!!, lmao....

West Hollywood, CA

#18083 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>I think Lifer comes from the time land forgot.....A time when ucla used to win titles at stuff!!, lmao....
Please Mister I.E. Trojan, we Bruins try not to think about the last time we won a basketball title being 18 years ago or that our shared co-title in football was some time back in the 1950's :/

Go Bruins, you'll see, we'll win a major sports title again one of these decades!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18084 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah , your look'n sharp to get bumped in the 2nd , if not more likely the ist round of the tournament , BFD....
Believe me, just the thought of the USC TrOJans even getting to the tournament would be a B-F-D for ALL of you! Heh heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#18085 Feb 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, too bad it wasn't you and the other trOJan on the receiving end of them bullets...no coincidence the "cop haters" are both SCumbag trOJans.
Yeah and wouldn't it be just a utopian world if everyone thought death on their protectors.

Everytime one of those fools tries to justify their archetype idealogy of no order, I just laugh and realize I think I will stick with sports related questions on this forum to match the (dim)wit level of those contributers!

I cannot tell you want to do but I would suggest the same. But come to think of it, what then would TrOJan sports fans have to talk about right now?!?!?! Heh heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#18086 Feb 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA's John Merrick just won the playoff for Northern Trust Open Championship (AKA L.A. Open) nice !!!!
Go Bruins!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of California NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... Nov 19 I love it 1
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug '16 Trojan 2
News Seahawks' Coleman: I'm Glad NFL Let Tom Brady P... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Brady Bunched 4
News 2015 NFL Draft: Host City And Vikings Get 'A' G... (May '15) May '15 Gen Larry Platt 5
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr '15 tom wingo 4
News Vikings' plan to practice outside begins with E... (Nov '14) Nov '14 No Expense Spared 2
News UCLA has the "best football/basketball/baseball... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Brew In 1
More from around the web