UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 38 - Clown College 20

#17681 Feb 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Oh CT from what I read SC had almost as many de commits 8 as commits 13 LMFAO, and you boys were rated #13 when UCLA was rated # 8
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/
I believe the number is eleven altogether...eight in the past 30 days.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#17682 Feb 6, 2013
The Bruins are building an ARMY!! out there..

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17683 Feb 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the number is eleven altogether...eight in the past 30 days.
Not good times for Ol' CT & bite on, ppprick ,artie, respects to CPEM and Trojan

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17684 Feb 6, 2013
BTW I want Lane to get a 5 yr extension.

#17685 Feb 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
The Bruins are building an ARMY!! out there..
Yes sir!! Bama had an awesome class Clown!! how about Ole Miss? that was an insane finish!little Fishy, but insane.

#17686 Feb 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
BTW I want Lane to get a 5 yr extension.
No way!!! give him a life-time contract!!
T-Town Clownie

Anniston, AL

#17687 Feb 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sir!! Bama had an awesome class Clown!! how about Ole Miss? that was an insane finish!little Fishy, but insane.
Im keeping my eye on that bunch from ole Piss! <O-O>

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#17688 Feb 7, 2013
Some on this board would be well-served in heeding the words in this article by Brendon Ayanbadejo. It is because of Bruins like this that I have tremendous respect for the institution, and helps me to ignore the knuckleheads out there:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/02...
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17689 Feb 7, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Some on this board would be well-served in heeding the words in this article by Brendon Ayanbadejo. It is because of Bruins like this that I have tremendous respect for the institution, and helps me to ignore the knuckleheads out there:
I don't really care either way. But I laugh at idiots who knock a guy who doesn't want to be stripping down in front of gay guys. Those idiots are stupid enough to say, "What? You think he's going to attack you in the locker room?"!

No, you morons! It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the same type of modesty that would keep many men from stripping in front of a bunch of women. You feel different stripping down with people who have the POTENTIAL of looking at you in a sexual way.

Some guys don't want a female doctor. Is it because they think the woman's going to attack them, if the get naked in front of her? Of course not. Well, that's how stupid it is for people to demand that everyone be OK with stripping in front of homosexuals, just because THEY'RE OK with it.

Everyone has different comfort levels. In demanding that every athlete be OK with being having them in the locker room, they are forcing their own comfort level down other peoples' throats. That's not right either.

It's a difficult subject, with no easy answer.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17690 Feb 7, 2013
By the way, I feel the same way about women reporters in the locker room. Because YOU'VE chosen to go into this line of work, I can't take a shower and change in (relative) privacy. It's bullshit.

They need to do the same freaking thing with women basketball players and tennis players. Shove a bunch of male reporters into THEIR locker rooms and see how they like it!

#17691 Feb 7, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Good read CPEM, thanks for sharing. But truthfully, comparing this "breakthrough" to Jackie Robinson's is a completely different thing altogether. Jackie was thrown stuff, yelled racist remarks not only by all the fans, but alsio his fellow athletes on the field. This "breakthrough" has to do more with his acceptance by his own team mates in the locker room. I doubt if any fan would be throwing stuff at a gay player, or having homophbic remarks yelled at him. If anything he would be loudly cheered by the crowds and would be everyone's hero, and getting all the great publicity. Don't you think? So, I admire my former Bruin for having the courage to speak in behalf of the gay community of athletes, but it's his own kind (athletes) he needs to be preach to.

#17692 Feb 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care either way. But I laugh at idiots who knock a guy who doesn't want to be stripping down in front of gay guys. Those idiots are stupid enough to say, "What? You think he's going to attack you in the locker room?"!
No, you morons! It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the same type of modesty that would keep many men from stripping in front of a bunch of women. You feel different stripping down with people who have the POTENTIAL of looking at you in a sexual way.
Some guys don't want a female doctor. Is it because they think the woman's going to attack them, if the get naked in front of her? Of course not. Well, that's how stupid it is for people to demand that everyone be OK with stripping in front of homosexuals, just because THEY'RE OK with it.
Everyone has different comfort levels. In demanding that every athlete be OK with being having them in the locker room, they are forcing their own comfort level down other peoples' throats. That's not right either.
It's a difficult subject, with no easy answer.
I would rather have a female doctor do my "exam" than a male doctor, with a finger up my ass I rather pretend I'm on a date with this female doctor...but when a male doctor has done the "test" I feel violated for some reason, I feel like "Fight On" feels every night at his jacuzi parties, except he's happy and satisfied, and I feel shamed.

#17693 Feb 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
By the way, I feel the same way about women reporters in the locker room. Because YOU'VE chosen to go into this line of work, I can't take a shower and change in (relative) privacy. It's bullshit.
They need to do the same freaking thing with women basketball players and tennis players. Shove a bunch of male reporters into THEIR locker rooms and see how they like it!
Are you kidding me? if I were a professional athlete, the female reporters would be welcomed in my locker room space.

#17694 Feb 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
wait a minute, what??? when women reporters are around you can't walk around naked if you want??? F them!! get them the hell out!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17695 Feb 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? if I were a professional athlete, the female reporters would be welcomed in my locker room space.
I'm sure they would. But that's my point. Just because you may be comfortable with it, doesn't mean everyone should have to be.

Damn, that Eve! If she hadn't conned Adam into eating that apple, we'd all be walking around naked and not having a problem with it!
Pappi Chulo

Los Angeles, CA

#17696 Feb 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Good read CPEM, thanks for sharing. But truthfully, comparing this "breakthrough" to Jackie Robinson's is a completely different thing altogether. Jackie was thrown stuff, yelled racist remarks not only by all the fans, but alsio his fellow athletes on the field. This "breakthrough" has to do more with his acceptance by his own team mates in the locker room. I doubt if any fan would be throwing stuff at a gay player, or having homophbic remarks yelled at him. If anything he would be loudly cheered by the crowds and would be everyone's hero, and getting all the great publicity. Don't you think? So, I admire my former Bruin for having the courage to speak in behalf of the gay community of athletes, but it's his own kind (athletes) he needs to be preach to.
Saludos para de oso gay compañero! Nuestra tradición de maricones en el número uno en la nación. Mi Bruin socio para la vida ama a ducharse delante de los hombres calientes queer. Ir osos maricón!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17697 Feb 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Nooooo!! he's leading the team in scoring is a good defender, and is money when you need a bucket. How's he a turkey?
Really!!?, J Franklin of SDS had a field day with Shabazz guarding him , he couldn't guard anybody on ASU ; I couldn't watch the SC game , but I checked the game log and saw he missed the last 2 shots taken by the Bruins in OT ,( I believe)...and he came up with nothing at ASU when they needed it....nice try , but in all seriousness , for all the ballyhooing , he might be the most overated collage player I've ever seen!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17698 Feb 7, 2013
But to answer your question more directly ,BFL , He actually looks like a turkey or something when he runs...have you noticed that?...goofy looking dude ,that Shabazz!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17699 Feb 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Not good times for Ol' CT & bite on, ppprick ,artie, respects to CPEM and Trojan
> Uh, excuse me! The "real" Artie isn't a USC Trajon troll! Coach Artie (UCLA's voice in Dixie) is assuming you're talking about, Arlene Manhattan, who would give away all $1,000,000 worth of her panties to CT, bite on, and PeePee Pet to be the "real" Artie.
>:/

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17700 Feb 7, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Uh, excuse me! The "real" Artie isn't a USC Trajon troll! Coach Artie (UCLA's voice in Dixie) is assuming you're talking about, Arlene Manhattan, who would give away all $1,000,000 worth of her panties to CT, bite on, and PeePee Pet to be the "real" Artie.
>:/
you assume correct Mr Artie the one and only "Professor" !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of California NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings' plan to practice outside begins with E... Nov '14 No Expense Spared 2
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep '14 Brew In 1
UCLA has the "best football/basketball/baseball... Sep '14 Brew In 1
College Football Countdown | No. 5: UCLA Aug '14 Brew In 1
UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brew In 1
UCLA Student Athletes Bask In Graduation Glow (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brew In 1
UCLA Alum Derrick Coleman Floors a Marine with ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brew In 1
More from around the web