UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 835)

Showing posts 16,681 - 16,700 of26,071
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, and zero trOJans playing in it Buahahaha,..while n this game we had one Bruin winning a Super Bowl Ring while another Bruin received the loudest ovation when being introduced as a new member of the NFL Hall Of Fame.
Go Bruins!!!
Not bad for a "basketball" school eh?

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>this game we had one Bruin winning a Super Bowl Ring while another Bruin received the loudest ovation when being introduced as a new member of the NFL Hall Of Fame.
Go Bruins!!!
Of course delusional Rob AGAIN conveniently forgets to add the side effect fine print that their HOF player played for one of the teams currently at that Super Bowl...A...DUUUUUUUH! You think if the Steelers were playing the 49ers yesterday the crowd would have given a shyt about Ogdone?! HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Not bad for a "basketball" school eh?
You mean for the basketball school that is not even that good as a basketball school? And if you want to get your dyck hard over a backup LB who has the primary function of holding the jock strap for Ray Lewis, then go for it. Probably the same feeling you get when you use a blow up doll as your date... HaHa

Yeah...Go (B)ruins

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
I see you still lack the balls to bet $100.00 on the next UCLA USC game...what happen to all faith on your trOJans and their coach, bytch?
I dont need to make a deal with the delusional. You saw my faith prior to the last game where I said win or loss the (B)ruins will know they were in a fight. Sorry for your prima donnas to say, we WON that fight! HaHa

GO TROJANS - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I dont need to make a deal with the delusional. You saw my faith prior to the last game where I said win or loss the (B)ruins will know they were in a fight. Sorry for your prima donnas to say, we WON that fight! HaHa
GO TROJANS - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN
c'mon pu $$y, you claim to wipe your a$$ with money, what's a $100.00 bet gonna do to a rich boy like you that claims to drive a 2012 Porsche and goes on vacations to Brazil every other month - or conveniently after a USC loss. I love to expose a POS like you every chance I get. BYTCH!!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>c'mon pu $$y, you claim to wipe your a$$ with money, what's a $100.00 bet gonna do to a rich boy like you that claims to drive a 2012 Porsche and goes on vacations to Brazil every other month - or conveniently after a USC loss. I love to expose a POS like you every chance I get. BYTCH!!!
How do you payoff a bet in cyber-space?....or pay off !
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

* or Collect , is what I meant
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

That's a double double for Ray Lewis : Double murderer-and double super bowls.....
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Hope I didn't offend any Lewis fans out there!, lol

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>How do you payoff a bet in cyber-space?....or pay off !
very simple, I have a Paypkal account, I private message my info and it's done...if you don't pay everyone know what a bytch you are and are exposed as such.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

That's a double double for Ray Lewis : Double murderer-and double super bowls.....
and a double douchebag. I can't stand that attention seeking a-hole. Notice everytime the cameras are him he start crying? pffft SMH.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Hope I didn't offend any Lewis fans out there!, lol
funny post on the double double, and I for one can't stand RL
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and a double douchebag. I can't stand that attention seeking a-hole. Notice everytime the cameras are him he start crying? pffft SMH.
RL after the game: "When God is with you, who can be against you?!"

That was worth a good laugh.

Bad thing is, we want to think we won't have to see him again. But I wouldn't be shocked if we see him in-studio somewhere down the road.

I'm glad DM had come clean with his wife 7 years ago! Freakin' whore, having to come out now that she's blown through the hush money!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

^^DM?
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
^^DM?
Sorry. Thought it would be common knowledge that it came out last week that Dan Marino had a love child 7 years ago, with some CBS skank.

He fessed up to his wife back then and they paid her millions to go away. But now that she's blown through the money, she's trying to smear him in the media.

Whores such as her are part of the reason Tom Leykis has a following.:-P

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad thing is, we want to think we won't have to see him again. But I wouldn't be shocked if we see him in-studio somewhere down the road.
I'm glad DM had come clean with his wife 7 years ago! Freakin' whore, having to come out now that she's blown through the hush money!!
Yah, I know freaking Gold diggingw hore.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. Thought it would be common knowledge that it came out last week that Dan Marino had a love child 7 years ago, with some CBS skank.
He fessed up to his wife back then and they paid her millions to go away. But now that she's blown through the money, she's trying to smear him in the media.
Whores such as her are part of the reason Tom Leykis has a following.:-P
I definitely agree with you and Leikys on this one.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>c'mon pu $$y, you claim to wipe your a$$ with money, what's a $100.00 bet gonna do to a rich boy like you that claims to drive a 2012 Porsche and goes on vacations to Brazil every other month - or conveniently after a USC loss. I love to expose a POS like you every chance I get. BYTCH!!!
Lets not push it, it is a black Porsche Cayman and I have had it longer then a year. You might as well get your "lets bet bytch" defense out of your head because I am not going there and have never offered a bet for $ even when the Trojans were ROUTINELY kicking (B)ruin asss in football every year. Waste of time for me with bloggerjockeys. But I understand how you might want to bring things down to a personal level and deflect away from the bottom line that USC beat your prima donna (B)ruins in basketball on Reggie Miller night were you were so cocky and assured that your baby blue boys would beat the Trojans. Sorry sucker... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know he cant keep his mouth closed and would probably pay someone to put him on the air to rant a bunch of B.S.(sort of like Rob off his meds). Although I did want the Ravens (one personal reason is I like John H better then Jim H) I will be glad to have Lewis gone with his whiny celebration on the ground crying like a baby because he knows 150 cameras are foolish enough to be snapping and soaking it up. I will make the prediction here first a couple of years before it happens, but I see that ham as a perfect jock entry for rating purposes to and to the show Survivor in the next couple of years. But they might bark up the wrong tree, as he might "nurder" someone to survive the show...

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

"murder"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,681 - 16,700 of26,071
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••